How to grow Beetroots from seeds to harvest in India. End to End guide for Beginners. Image Source Before we take up how to grow beetroots from its initial stage that is from seeds here is a sligh...
Cucumbers can be tricky to grow in pots since they require a lot of vertical space. Here is the procedure to grow this plant in your home garden.
1. Purchase cucumber seeds. They are whitish in color. Have a flat surface.
2. Cucumbers require a lot of vertical space so should use trellis or sticks. The soil needs to be warm and nutritious and the pot needs to be kept moist.
3. The soil needs to be warm and nutritious and the pot needs to be kept moist. Wait until the weather is consistently above 70 degrees Fahrenheit before planting.
4. Plant the seeds about a half-inch deep, and plant a few more seeds than you intend to grow (in your 20-inch-deep plant container, you can grow about six plants)
5. After the seeds have germinated and have gotten two sets of “true” leaves, cut them down to the strongest-looking plants.
6. As it is grown in pots add fertilizers. It is appropriate to water if the potting soil dry about 2 inches down into the soil. It requires at least 6 hours of full sun each day to germinate.
7. Most cucumbers are ready to harvest within 55 to 70 days after planting.
Hope you liked the article. Show us some love. Like our Facebook page below :
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: cucumber, garden, Houseplants, HowtoGrow, Indoorgardening, Kitchen garden, TipsforGardening, VegetableGardening