How to grow Beetroots from seeds to harvest in India. End to End guide for Beginners. Image Source Before we take up how to grow beetroots from its initial stage that is from seeds here is a sligh...
1. Buy capsicum seeds (either red or green) which is kidney shaped and brownish in color.
2. Choose a tray pot, make sure the container has large holes so the water can drain away freely and also pick up available moisture from the storage tray.
3. Sow the seeds in 2 inch depth with the temperature of around 20 to 25°C.
4. The plant requires full sun to grow. The seeds requires 3-4 days to germinate.
5. Capsicum is a slow growing plant, after 2 weeks of growth pinch off the leaves so that it will grow broader.
6. Capsicums are ready to harvest within 3 months.
Hope you liked the article. Show us some love. Like our Facebook page below :
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: Capsicum, garden, Houseplants, HowtoGrow, Indoorgardening, Kitchen garden, TipsforGardening, VegetableGardening