How to grow Beetroots from seeds to harvest in India. End to End guide for Beginners. Image Source Before we take up how to grow beetroots from its initial stage that is from seeds here is a sligh...
Frequently asked questions on TrustBin - India's quickest waste to compost converter
No Foul Smell
Waste to compost in 4 to 6 weeks
No set up required
Japanese technology in india
Sleek design and Durable
Life time supportBuy now
HOW TRUSTBIN WORKS ?
1.Add food waste
2.Add compost maker powder
3.close the lid
4.Repeat the process till the bin is full. Keep aside for 15 days after that
5.Harvest liquid fertilizer every 3 days. Use it for plants or for cleaning toilet drains. You dont have to buy fertilizers for your plants again!!!
6. Add the fermented food waste to a pot with layers of soil or compost and leave for 3 weeks. Your compost will be ready.
1. What actually happens inside the TrustBin?
2. What can be added to the bin?
3. Is the process organic ?
The process is completely organic since there are only living organisms involved. It is safe and very good for the environment.
4. Will it suit apartments? what is the size?
5. I am using Aerobic composter already. Will TrustBin be useful for me?
If you are using an aerobic composter(Terracotta or plastic) then TrustBin is something you must have. TrustBin converts the food waste into fermented pickle and that pickle can be added to the aerobic composter which will double the speed of composting process. You will never have to worry about the smell since you are using TrustBin.