How to grow Beetroots from seeds to harvest in India. End to End guide for Beginners. Image Source Before we take up how to grow beetroots from its initial stage that is from seeds here is a sligh...
Green Peas seeds (Hybrid)
1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the Green peas seeds overnight for better germination?
We can soak the Green peas seeds in the water for an hour for better germination. Soaked seeds can work fine.
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
We can sow the Peas seeds in the tray at the beginning When the plant's roots reach 2 to 3 inches in the length it need someone place to grow. On that time, we have to transplants the plants to the pot
3. What is the best season to grow peas?
We can expect the best result in the summer season. Warm weather increases the growing speed.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
Green peas seeds can germinate in all the season.Germination process will be very strong in the summer season.
5. How many days will it take to germinate? Minimum - maximum
Green peas can take 10 to 12 days to germinate. During the germination period, the soil around the plant must be moist.
6. Should we cover the pot with the plastic cover for better germination?
No need to cover the plants by the plastic. It can grow fine without covering the plants.
7. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
It need complete direct sunlight, So you can place the pot either indoors or in the outdoor but make sure that plant should get the sunlight.
8. Which container is suitable? Rectangular, round?
A rectangular container is best to grow Peas plants. Gerbera takes more space to grow. Our rectangular pot has large space on it, it helps to grow comfortably.
9. What temperature is required?
Green peas are taking 18 to 22-degree temperature to grow quickly. Warm weather helps to grow soon.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat base potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Fertilizer and compost are the necessary things to grow early and healthy. If you are buying our potting mix no need to invest for any other fertilizer or to the compost. Our potting mix has fertilizer and compost content on. It is sufficient to grow the plant healthy.
3. How to water?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
Actually Green peas is a heavy water consumer. It needs water regular in the summer season, two or three days once in the winter and rainy season.
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
It is a warm-weather crop, so it can sustain heavy sunlight. Peas takes the sunlight as an advantage.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
It can not sustain with less sunlight or without sunlight. So place the plants where it can get the sunlight at least three to four hours sunlight.
1. What are the common diseases it gets? Like root decay, white flies, many are there like this?
Mexican bean beeties, Aphids, Fusarturn wilt are the common diseases we can find in the Green peas. Like this cases, we can apply the "Neem oil". Neem oil act as a 100 % organic pesticide. Our Neem oil comes with the user instruction.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
Peas will take nearly 60 to 100 days to harvest from the seeding. Till that, we need to provide the potting mix, water and Neem oil on time.
2. How to identify it is ready for harvest? ( mention the height of plant or fruit color )
When the peas will come to the green color and good size we can harvest the Peas.
3. How Harvest? Should we remove from the root or just cut and it grows again?
Just cut the Peas from the pruning secateurs safely, no need to remove the plants it will start to give the fruit again it will re-grow again.
We Also Recommend