All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
Banana peels are as useful as the banana. They contain antifungal, antibiotic and enzymatic properties that can be put to good use. They contain nutrients that are essential for healthy potted plants. However, they don't contain everything your plant needs. As they decompose, banana peels add potassium as well as small amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus and magnesium to the soil in a similar fashion as a slow-release fertilizer. Organic matter like banana peels returned to the soil helps activate microbes which in turn release the minerals into the soil so the plants.
How to prepare Banana Peel Tea
1. Put the banana peels in a jar and fill it with water.
2. Leave it for two days.
3. Then drain all the water in to another container. This water is nothing but Banana Peel Tea. Spray it to your plants.
How to prepare Peeled Banana Powder
1. Take banana peels in a container.
2. Drying up the banana peel
3. Then grinding them thoroughly in a grinder. Sprinkle the powder to your plants as fertilizer.
How to prepare Banana Peel Spray
Materials required : Banana Peels,Egg shells, Epsom Salt
Quantity : 3 egg shells, 1 tbsp Epsom salt, Water, 1litre Spray bottle
1. Place the banana peels in the sun, on a parchment paper, or in any other container, so that you can remove the dried pieces easily.
2. Peels must be dried until they turn black.
3. After the peels are completely dried, place these peels and eggshells in the blender and make them into fine powder.
4. Now add Epsom salt and this powder to the spray bottle, and fill it with water.
5. Thoroughly shake the bottle, so that the material inside dissolves in to the water.
6. Now the spray is ready to apply to your plants.
Do not spray the mixture directly on plants, that are in complete sunlight , instead spray into the soil around the plant.