All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
2. Sow seeds 3-4 inches apart and 1/2 inch deep in to the soil. It will take around 14-15 days to seeds sprout.
3. Maintain at least 6-8 inches space between two seeds otherwise it will be overcrowded and invite pests and diseases.
4. Prefer a tray as a container because it gives you more sowing area. Try should have adequate number of drainage holes to ensure smooth passage of water.
5. Cilantro is a cool season crop which grows well in cool temperature. Use sprayer to water the young seedlings. Keep soil moist but do not over water it.
6. Cut off leaves and stems when the plant is at least 6 inches tall. But do not cut more than one third leaves at a time as it can make the plant weak.