Nature is the most beautiful creation in this world. The word 'Nature' gives us a relaxed feeling irrespective of any sort of tensions. A whole lot of greenery comes into our mind when we think abo...
2. Sow seeds 3-4 inches apart and 1/2 inch deep in to the soil. It will take around 14-15 days to seeds sprout.
3. Maintain at least 6-8 inches space between two seeds otherwise it will be overcrowded and invite pests and diseases.
4. Prefer a tray as a container because it gives you more sowing area. Try should have adequate number of drainage holes to ensure smooth passage of water.
5. Cilantro is a cool season crop which grows well in cool temperature. Use sprayer to water the young seedlings. Keep soil moist but do not over water it.
6. Cut off leaves and stems when the plant is at least 6 inches tall. But do not cut more than one third leaves at a time as it can make the plant weak.