Check COD Availability
* Price is only for the planter. Plants are not included.
Top Length : 5.9 Inch
Top Width : 12.5 Inch
Height of Container: 5.5
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of metal is used in making these Railing planters?
We use Galvanized Iron Metal in making these Railing planters.
2. Are they galvanized after manufacturing?
No. The containers are made from pre-galvanized metal sheets and all rivets are galvanized.
3. What type of paint is used for the planter?
We use Powder Coated Paint. Powder coating provides excellent durability and toughness while maintaining its gloss level. These products have corrosion and weather resistance.
4. Does the metal planters have drainage holes?
Yes. All planters are given with drain hole at the bottom so that the excess water can flow out.
5. Can the handles of the Railing Planters be detached?
Yes. The handles of the Railing planters can be detached.
6. How about the durability of the metal pots?
The durability of the metal planters is around 3-5 years. It can be increased based on how we maintain the planters.
7. Will the planters get rusted?
No. The Planters are Made of Galvanized metal and we use powder coated paints which avoid rust.
8. Can I place the plants directly inside the planters?
To make the metal planters more durable we suggest using secondary planters, such as small plastic pots or polythene bags.