All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
About Lucky Bamboo Plants
Lucky bamboo is an indoor plant, has been an asian symbol of good fortune and prosperity for thousands of years. The symbolism of lucky bamboo has also found an increasingly larger place in western culture and has transformed homes and office into space of security and energy.
If you have a question why this bamboo plant is called lucky here’re those reasons. The lucky bamboo feng shui is 100% related to all the 5 elements which are mentioned below
- Wood: The bamboo plant symbolizes wood element.
- Water: We need to timely fill the vase with water, hence water element is embodied.
- Earth: Rock, pebbles, clay stones in the vase represent the Earth element.
- Fire: There’s always a red ribbon tied to the vase or plant itself. Red represents fire.
- Metal: usually bamboo plants are given with metal planters or theirs a metal coin within the vase; thus metal element is also covered.
In fact, Lucky Bamboo is said to be luckiest when it is received as a gift. That doesn’t mean you can’t buy one for yourself if you want to, though; just think of it as a gift from you to your home or office. Most lucky bamboo plants are grown in water, with small stones or marbles which are added to the pot for stability. We suggest you not add tap water since it contains chlorine and fluoride. So filtered water will keep your lucky bamboo healthy longer, if the lucky bamboo is grown in soil then the soil should be kept in slightly moist. Don’t allow the plant to dry completely if you felt dry immediately water the plant. Lucky will grow best with moderate levels of indirect light
Things to look for while buying Lucky bamboo plants online
There are quite things to be kept in mind while purchasing a lucky bamboo online. Since you’re buying a live plant online it would better if the plant is delivered within 3 days. You can also give special instructions to the seller to pack it well, so it won’t be damaged while travelling. Purchase the lucky bamboo online with the trusted sellers.
Many believe that the number of bamboo symbolize different things.
- 1 stalk = good fortune
- 2 stalks = Two is a lucky number. Chinese numerical meanings are for only good things, “good things come in pairs”. One could also infer that two meant the wish for luck for a new couple.
- 3 stalks = happiness, wealth, and longevity
- 4 stalks = stable, strong, or power.
- 5 stalks = wealth or fortune
- 6 stalks = prosperity
- 7 stalks = good health
- 8 stalks = growth or wealth
- 9 stalks = general good fortune
- 10 stalks = completeness or perfection
- 21 stalks = blessings
If you truly believe that purchasing a lucky bamboo plant online you have no luck , and don’t want to risk bringing a Lucky Bamboo plant online, keep in mind that they make excellent gifts for any occasion, and are considered especially fortunate for a house-warming or business grand-opening celebration. You can have the pleasure of picking out an especially lovely arrangement, then give it to your friend who just bought a new house and let some of that “good luck” chi rub off on you. Just be sure to give her a copy of this article so she can keep her Lucky Bamboo arrangement healthy and beautiful!