We come across many distinct species of plants in our mother Nature. One such type is Succulent. Often thought that succulents come from dry regions. They can survive even
in places with high temperatures and low rainfall. The leaves of the succulents are fleshy as there is a presence of water storage tissue inside. So, they can effectively retain water which is necessary for their growth. When it comes to Succulent soil, they need well-drained nutritious soil. The soil should not be wet for long as excess moisture in the soil leads to falling leaves. So, it is difficult to get exact soil that suits all the requirements of succulents in this concrete world.
In order to provide the suitable potting media for succulents, TrustBasket has introduced a “Succulent and cactus potting soil mix” which meets all the potting media requirements of succulents.
- Completely organic potting media for Succulent and cactus and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals which are noxious to Mother Earth
- Well-drained, porous soil with good aeration which is necessary for the healthy growth of succulents
- Perlite not only helps in aeration and drainage but also minimizes the soil compactness, hence, encouraging the root development
Directions for use
- Choose the pot with drainage holes or make drainage holes in the selected pot
- Fill the pot with about ⅓ full with Succulent and cactus mix
- Place the plant at the center of the pot
- Top up with Succulent and cactus mix and press lightly around the plant
- Water the plant and allow it to drain
Try our Succulent and cactus Potting Soil Mix to grow the Succulents in your home. TrustBasket is the one-stop-shop to buy all kinds of gardening accessories online at incredible prices.
You can also explore other gardening products on our website.