Check COD Availability
Country of origin : INDIA
Vermiculite is a natural mineral obtained from certain rocks. It is used in potting mix to enhance plants’ growth. Vermiculite adds a surplus of nutrients to plants including calcium, magnesium, and potassium. This mineral is sterile, non-toxic, and resistant to molds and rots. It is often used to germinate seeds as it helps in effective root growth.
- Improves moisture retention and aeration of the soil
- Facilitates consistent release of nutrients from the added fertilizers.
- Contains potassium, magnesium, calcium, and other trace minerals.
- Can be used for germination by mixing it with soil/peat/compost. When used alone, spray a low-strength fertilizer solution.
- Can be used as a constituent in potting mix.
Directions to use:
For germination: Mix it with soil/peat/compost in a 1:1 ratio. When used alone, spray a low-strength fertilizer solution to it.
To potting mix: Add 20 - 25% of vermiculite to the whole potting mix.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Once the pack is opened, store the left vermiculite at low-medium air tight conditions.