- HOW TO GERMINATE SEEDS?
- SHOULD WE SOAK THE CLUSTER BEENS SEEDS OVERNIGHT FOR BETTER GERMINATION?
- Better to soak the seeds before sowing. Some seeds may not require soaking but Beens needs soaking. Soaked seeds will germinate quickly.
- SHOULD WE SOAK THE BEANS SEEDS OVERNIGHT FOR BETTER GERMINATION?
Soak the seeds 12 to 24 hours. And then we can sow the seeds. For better germination
1. SHOULD WE USE THE SEEDLING TRAY OR DIRECT SOW IS RECOMMENDED?
We can maintain the seeds in the tray at the beginning. But when the plant reaches 2 to 3 inches in length it requires some more space to grow. Sowing directly into pot is the best way to cultivate.
- WHAT IS THE BEST SEASON TO GROW Cluster beans?
Cluster Beans seeds give the best yield in both summer and winter season. It grows well in all season
- WILL IT GERMINATE IN ALL SEASONS?
In both summer and winter, its germination process will be good, Cluster beans seeds can germinate in all seasons.
- HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE TO GERMINATE?
Cluster Beans seeds will take 20 to 30 days to germinate seeds. But keep the soil moist until the seeds sprout and proved the fertilizer and compost (potting mix) properly to grow as healthy plants.
- CAN WE KEEP CLUSTER BEANS PLANT INDOOR AFTER SOWING OR WE SHOULD KEEP IT OUTDOOR?
Almost all the plants grow under the sunlight. We can grow the cluster beans plants either indoor or outdoor but make sure to place it such that it gets sunlight at least for 2 to 3 hours every day.
- WHICH CONTAINER IS SUITABLE? RECTANGULAR, ROUND?
The rectangular container is suitable to grow cluster beans. Cluster beans roots are not very long so it will not consume more place. So we advise using a rectangular container.
- WHAT TEMPERATURE IS REQUIRED?
It needs at least 30°C (85°F) temperature to grow. In this temperature, cluster beans seeds grow well.
- WHAT POTTING MIXTO USE?
- Will the coco peat-based potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
The cluster beans require fertilizer and compost to grow like a healthy plant. Potting mix has fertilizer and composts on it, also, it makes root strong. Our potting mix has fertilizer and compost mix in it.
- WILL THE COCO PEAT BASED POTTING MIX BE SUFFICIENT OR DOES IT NEED SOIL ONLY?
If you are using a Potting mix, no need to invest for any other compost. Most of the plants need fertilizer and compost to grow. The potting mix has fertilizer and compost content on it. Also, it keeps soil healthy and moist.
- HOW TO WATER?
- Does it need a lot of water or very little water?
Water is the most important and required thing. We should not water the plant more or very less. So below instruction helps you to maintain the water to the plant.
- DOES IT NEED A LOT OF WATER OR VERY LESS WATER?
Cluster Beans takes more water. So watering should be regular in the summer season, two days once in the winter season and three days once in the rainy season (If rainwater does not flow to the plant)
- WILL IT SUSTAIN HIGH SUNLIGHT?
As Cluster beans is an all-season crop, it can sustain all seasons
- DOES IT GROW INDOOR IN A SHADE OR LESS SUN?
Sometimes due to less sunlight, it will not grow properly. So it is better to grow outdoor or place it where it can get sunlight properly.
- What are the common diseases it gets? Like root decay, whiteflies, many are there like this?
Eggplants can be attacked by cutworms, aphids, flea beetles, Colorado potato bugs, spider mites, and tomato hornworms. If you are facing these problems, use “Neem oil”. Our Neem oil comes with the user instruction.
- WHAT ARE THE COMMON DISEASES IT GETS?
Cluster beans can be affected by Bacterial blight, Alternaria leaf spot, Anthracnose Colletotrichumcapsici, Powdery mildew Wilt., we advise using Neem oil. Neem oil can fight against diseases.
- How many days does it take to grow from seed to harvest stage?
If you’re providing water, fertilizer, compost (potting mix) and Neem oil (In the case of any diseases) properly it will take 100 to 120 days to grow from seed to harvest. Some depend on varieties.
- HOW MANY DAYS do IT take TO GROW FROM SEED TO HARVEST STAGE?
If you're providing the water, fertilizer, compost (potting mix) and neem oil (In case of any diseases) on the time it will take nearly 10 weeks to harvest as a healthy Cluster beans
- HOW TO IDENTIFY WHETHER IT IS READY FOR HARVEST?
We can harvest cluster beans once they grow 10 to 12 inches wider. Its better time to harvest