About Decorative Stones & Pebble
Decorative stones are excellent products made naturally and also by way of tumbling small pieces of stones/gravel that serve for providing both landscaping and decorative accent to your garden/outdoor patio area. It gives added shape, texture and color to your indoor and outdoor living spaces. They are extremely versatile and can be used to enhance hard surfaces and decor in your home or garden along with solving your various drainage issues. They bring a natural earthy feel and a beauty that can’t be beaten. Not only that but because of their wide range of colors and uses they are becoming extremely popular for use in landscaping and outdoor living.
Using decorative stones has become a unique trend and people love decorating up their homes with them. You can easily spot these in gardens and indoor areas, where they are used extensively owing to their natural yet refined appearance. Whether it is a home or office, it is the appealing appearance and versatility of pebbles that makes them ideal for complimenting each and every décor style.
Using pebbles offers more advantage
- Paths and drives can become virtually maintenance free when they are covered with small natural pebbles. A size of the pebble may vary depending upon usage.
- they are a natural, environmentally-friendly product they have Instant appeal; providing a modern, stylish garden appearance with least effort
- Placing some garden stones around the top of a potted plant can make your table top garden even more attractive.
Colorful pebbles made of natural stone or onyx stone are used in many ways to decorate the home and landscape. They can be used in wall panels, glass blocks, flower pots, gardening, furniture tripod decoration and dining table decoration. The pebbles that are obtained from natural sources are more aesthetic, have a natural hue and attract people more.
Trust Basket Pebbles
We are leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of natural pebbles. Stone garden are used as decorative landscaping stones and come in various hues and sizes and find usage in homes, artificial ponds, fountains, posh lounges, open air theaters, aquaria, parks, out houses and gardens. We have different types of garden stones like onyx pebbles in different colors (blue, red, yellow and violet) and some more like black pebbles, white pebbles, jasper pebbles and etc. here are some tips for our customers to decorate their garden with our decorative pebbles.
- If you have a tree in your garden, use our decorative pebbles to make the base more visually appealing. Surround the tree with bricks or large rocks, and then fill the space with the pebbles.
- Stone garden can be used to fill a path way and are great for use with stepping stones. Pebbles can also be mixed with other stones along the path to create more texture and movement.
- Our pebbles can also be used to create an outdoor living space by creating a ground cover using pebbles and pairing with benches lounges and tables.
Decorative Pebbles are the perfect finishing touch for pot plants. You can use pebbles to cover soil on the surface of pot plants to add texture and colour. As a bonus, they also stop inquisitive household pets from digging up soil.