Growing green peas at home- All that you should know! I hope you would have loved my previous blog post about “summer squash”. I was wondering what to write about when this frisky thought...
HALF LACE FINISH BLUE
* PRICE IS ONLY FOR THE PLANTER. PLANTS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Top Width:6.5 Inch
Frequently Asked Question:
- Which Type of Metal Used in these Railing planters?
We Use Galvanized Iron Metal for Manufacturing.
- Are they galvanized after manufacture?
No – The containers are made from pre-galvanized sheeting and all rivets are galvanized.
- Which Type of Paint Use to Paint the Planters?
We Use Powder Coated Paint.Powder coating provides excellent durability and toughness while maintaining its gloss level. A powdered product has great corrosion and weather resistance. It also has excellent impact and wear characteristics.
- What is the Durability of the metal Planters?
The Durability is minimum 10 years. And Durability Extends based on how we maintain the Planters.
- Is Planters Get Rusting?
No.The Planters are Made up of Galvanized Iron and we Use Powder Coated Paints which Completely Avoids Rust.
- Can We Plant Directly Into Metal Planters?
We Suggest Using as Secondary Planters. Place Plastic Pots in it.
We Also Recommend