How to grow Beetroots from seeds to harvest in India. End to End guide for Beginners. Image Source Before we take up how to grow beetroots from its initial stage that is from seeds here is a sligh...
Pansy mixed seeds (Hybrid)
1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the Pansies seeds overnight for better germination?
Soak the Pansy seeds in the clean water for quickly. Soaked seeds can germinate soon But this soaking method not applicable to all the varieties of seeds.
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
After reaching the root length 1 to 2 inches, it requires some more space. So it is better to transplant the plant to the pot or directly to the land.
3. What is the best season to grow the Pansies?
We can grow the Pansy in ending of the summer, flowering should be in the beginning of the winter.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
Pansies can germinate in all the season. But it will give the better performance in ending of the summer.
5. How many days will it take to germinate? Minimum - maximum
Pansies can germinate about 14 days. Till the sprout it requires more water, we need to spray the water, if the soil surface is fully dry.
6. Should we cover the pot with the plastic cover for better germination?
Darkness is required to germinate the seeds. So we can cover the plants by black color plastic to germinate quickly. After the sprout we have to remove the cover and keep to direct sunlight.
7. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
Till germinating the plant two to three inches in the length can grow without sunlight, after that it requires direct sunlight.
8. Which container is suitable? Rectangular, round?
We can grow Pansy plants in round container. Our round container has good width and length. It is sufficient to grow the plants.
9. What temperature is required?
Pansy can grow comfortably in 21' degree temperature.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat base potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Fertilizer and compost are the necessary things to grow early and healthy. If you are buying our potting mix no need to invest for any other fertilizer or to the compost. Our potting mix has fertilizer and compost content on. It is sufficient to grow the plant healthy.
3. How to water ?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
Pansies will expect more water. Regularly we need to water the plants. If soil surface is fully dry we can spray the water once again.
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
As a warm weather crop it is, it can sustain from the high sunlight.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
During the sprout germination period only it can grow without sunlight. Later it needs complete sunlight. So it is better to place in outdoor.
1. What are the common diseases it gets? Like root decay, white flies, many are there like this?
We have recently introduced the "Neem oil". Which can fight against the Mosaic viruses, Downy mildew, Powdery mildew, Rust, Gray mold and also some other diseases. Our neem oil comes with a user instruction.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
Pansy can come for the harvest after the 10 to 12 weeks of the sowing. Till that we need to care the plants by providing the water, potting and neem oil on time.
2. How to identify it is ready for harvest? ( mention the height of plant or fruit colour )
When the plant will come to the good color we harvest the flower.
3. How Harvest? Should we remove from root or just cut and it grows again?
We can cut the flower by the help of pruning secateurs safely, it will re-grow again
We Also Recommend