Check COD Availability
Country of origin : INDIA
Product Length: 96.5 cms
Product Width: 41.5 cms
Product Height: 42 cmshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3AKI-LYVUI&t
- CLASSIC DESIGN - 2 sturdy shelves that can be used to store and display a variety of decorative items, potted plants, toys, shoes, and other decorations
- Light in weight & Easy to Assemble.
- Heavy Duty Product Use it indoor &Outdoor in any weather Condition
- METAL STAND - Matte black powder-coated stand does not rust and small scratch is not obvious during using, easy to clean, Can be used in gardens, patios, balconies and conservatories, enough room for growing and displaying many plants and flowers.
- Suitable For Daily Use: Easy assemble is required. Perfect on your home garden or as a part of your interior decor to add organizational and decorative style
Give your home, deck, or balcony the perfect combination of classic style and natural beauty with this charming planter stand. Made of sturdy and durable metal with a matte black powder-coated surface, this 2 step display rack suitable for hall, living room, bedroom, garden, pool area, balcony, rooftop, flower shop. A perfect decoration tool to decorate home, garden, yard, patio, bar and more. When you're ready to bring organization and style to your indoor or outdoor space, this metal display shelf rack will help you do just that.
Steel metal frame allows you to set up this shelf either outside or inside, making it a versatile storage option Can be used to store and display plants, or picture frames and other miscellaneous items. The solid steel structure holds even heavier items. Simple and efficient, the sleek black metal adds a smooth finish to any home aesthetic
TrustBasket has introduced 2 step Planter Stand for Flower Pot to help your home look beautiful. This stand is made of top-quality heavy gauge galvanized metal. Powder-coated paint is used to avoid rusting. It is a rectangular shaped stand with strong legs that can hold the pots easily. As it is made of heavy gauge metal, no need to worry about the load.