Product Length: 6 cm
Product Width: 6 cm
Product Height: 15.5 cm
- Seaweed has 60 trace elements and other essential nutrients such as nitrogen, potassium, phosphate, and magnesium. It also contains growth-promoting hormones like cytokinins, auxins, and abscisic acid.
- It can directly increase soil organic matter and activate various microorganisms in the soil. These microorganisms can act as catalysts in the circulation of plant-microbial metabolites, increasing the biological effectiveness of the soil.
- The Seaweed Extract from TrustBasket boosts crop yields, improves the resistance of plants to frost and disease, increases the uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil, and reduces storage losses of fruit.
- It is made up of raw materials that are naturally based, eco-friendly, non-toxic and harmless to humans and livestock.
Seaweed has long been used to promote plant growth. It is beneficial to plants above and beyond conventional fertilizers. Seaweed fertilizer can be one of the best liquid fertilizers you can use on your plants. Seaweed Extract Liquid is not only organic but also a sustainable solution for plant diet.
Seaweed is made from kelp, a large brown seaweed. Its extracts contain major and minor nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, cytokinins, auxin, and abscisic acid-like growth promoters. They stimulate the growth and yield of plants, develop tolerance to environmental stress, increase nutrient uptake from the soil, and enhance antioxidant properties.
Overall, TrustBasket Seaweed Extract can increase both plant and soil health for you to create an easy and effective routine to grow plants. Not only it helps your plant receive the nutrients it needs, but also builds defenses against pests and diseases, and strengthens immunity against heat, cold, wind and drought.
How to use
- Take 1-2 ml of the Seaweed Extract and add it per liter of plain water
- Mix it thoroughly
- Spray the diluted Seaweed Liquid Mix all over the plant or apply directly to the soil
- Spray the liquid fertilizer every 1 - 2 weeks
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children and pets
- Consult a physician immediately if ingested or in case of any irritations on contact with skin
Use within 6 months from the date of manufacture.