Check COD Availability
Country of origin : INDIA
TrustBasket Neem Powder is made of dehydrated neem seeds. It is widely used in agriculture, horticulture, floriculture as an organic fertilizer, fungicide, and nematicide. Neem powder has a good nutrient composition as it contains macronutrients like N, P, Ca, S and traces of micronutrients like Zn, Cu, Fe, and Mn. It also contains nortriterpenoid and isoprenoid compounds which are nematicidal in nature.
Benefits of neem powder:
- It is an eco-friendly product that enriches soil with the goodness of organic nutrients
- Acts as a natural fertilizer with pesticidal properties
- Protects plants from soil-borne pathogens
- Helps in getting rid of nematodes, grubs, termites, mites in soil
- Acts as anti-feedant and pest repellant
- Increases organic matter in the soil
- Does not harm beneficial microbes.
Soil application: 5-10 gm/pot or 10-20 gm/sq ft
Directions to use:
- Loosen the topsoil to a depth of 1 inch around the plant and apply 5-10 gm of neem powder evenly. Now mix the soil and neem powder slightly.
- Water the media immediately.
- Use gloves and a mask if you are allergic to fertilizers/pesticides.
- Can be added to potted plants and garden planted plants as well.
- Store it in a cool and dry place - away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Consult physician immediately if ingested or noticed any irritations on contact with skin.