TrustBastet Banana plant fertilizer has all the essential micronutrients to improve the growth and development of your banana plants. These soluble forms of nutrients help plants to meet their nutrient requirement and prevent the problems of nutrient deficiencies in plants.
Benefits of Banana Plant Fertilizer:
- Improves flowering and fruit set in banana plants
- Improves the size and shape of the bananas in the bunch
- Converts the non-available form of primary nutrients to a soluble form
- Improves the plants’ resistance to stress and minor infections
Directions to use:
- Soil application: Loosen the topsoil around the trunk (0.4 - 0.5 m away from the base) of the banana plant and add 75gm of fertilizer evenly and give a slight mix. Or just incorporate the fertilizer.
- Water the soil after the fertilizer application.
- Use it once, every 6 months
- Use gloves and a mask if you are allergic to fertilizers.
- Store it in a cool and dry place - away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Consult physician immediately if ingested or noticed any irritations on contact with skin.