Check COD Availability
Country of origin : INDIA
Product Length: 21 cm
Product Width: 3 cms
Product Height: 14.5 cms
Epsom salt contains secondary macronutrients like magnesium and sulfur and can increase their content in the soil. It helps improve flower blooming and restoring the natural green color in plants. It can even help plants grow bushier. Epsom salt is made up of hydrated magnesium sulfate (magnesium + sulfur), which is important for healthy plants’ growth. It is mostly used in magnesium-hungry plants like tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, carrots, lemons, and roses.
Benefits of Epsom salt to pants:
Epsom salt is highly soluble in water and facilitates foliar spraying too.
Besides providing magnesium and sulfur, it also increases the nitrogen and phosphorus uptake by plants.
Epsom salt boosts the color and flavor of fruits and vegetables.
Helps to get rid of the yellowing of leaves.
Epsom salt helps deter pests when applied to leaves.
Epsom Salt provides a soluble source of magnesium and sulfur for plants. Sulfur is an important nutrient for plant life, can be a great boon to virtually anything you hope to grow. Magnesium-sulfate (which looks like ordinary table salt) helps in increasing nutrient absorption by plants. It is pocket-friendly and is completely natural and non-toxic when used correctly. Epsom salt helps in yielding stronger seedlings, more bountiful blooms, tastier fruits, lower pest damage, and higher resilience.
- Foliar spray: 2 teaspoons/liter
- Soil application: 1 teaspoon/liter or 1 teaspoon/pot
- Use gloves and a mask if you are allergic to fertilizers
- Can be added to potted plants and garden planted plants as well.
- Make sure, you are applying the Epsom salt a little away from the base of plants. Avoid direct contact of the product to the stems.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Consult a physician immediately if ingested or noticed any irritations when it comes to contact with skin.