Coconut palms are heavy feeders which need a continuous supply of complete fertilizers. It also needs secondary and micro nutrients to get higher yield and to prevent Pencil Point disease/disorder. TrustBasket Coconut Plant Nutrient has essential secondary and micro nutrients that help coconut plants as follows
- Sulfur: Increases oil content.
- Calcium: Helps root growth and increases the yield.
- Magnesium: Increases Photosynthesis and keeps the leaves green.
- Zinc: Controls button shedding.
- Boron: Is required for normal pollination and controls premature drop of flowers and buttons.
- Manganese: Helps in maintaining various physiological reactions.
- Iron: Helps in the major chemical reaction that takes place in the chloroplast.
- Copper: It develops disease resistance in the plants.
- Molybdenum: Helps in the multiplication of microorganisms that are useful to the plants in Nitrogen fixation.
- Chlorine: chlorine is an important nutrient usually available in the soil and helps in the physiological reactions.
This fertilizer helps in fulfilling the nutrient requirement and maintaining the healthy growth & development of coconut plants.
Benefits of Coconut Plant Nutrient:
- Increases nutrient uptake by trees
- Prevents irregular nutrient deficiencies
- Improves plants’ resistance to diseases and stress
- Helps in the increase of photosynthesis
- Controls button shedding and helps in the increased absorption of major nutrients from the soil
- Improves the quality and quantity of yield.
Dosage: 150 gm/tree
Directions to use:
- Incorporate 150 gm of coconut fertilizer around the plant base at 0.5-1.5 m away (according to the plant’s age)
- Water the soil immediately after applying fertilizer
- Use it once every six months
- Use gloves and a mask if you are allergic to fertilizers
- Store it in a cool and dry place - away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Consult physician immediately if ingested or noticed any irritations on contact with skin.