Check COD Availability
Country of origin : INDIA
1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the seeds overnight for better germination?
Soaked seeds can give better result. Soaked seeds will germinate quickly.
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
We can maintain the seeds in the tray at the beginning. But when the plant reaches 2 to 3 inches in length it requires some more space to grow. Sowing directly into pot is the best way to cultivate.
3. What is the best season?
Summer season is the best season to grow Daisy. The germination process will be good in this season.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
It will grow well in Summer. You can grow Daisy in all the season.
5. How many days will it take to germinate?
Daisy seeds will take 10 to 20 days to germinate from seeding. During the germination period, soil should be moist, so keep watering it frequently.
6. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
Daisy requires good sunlight, so better to grow in outdoor. If you like to grow indoor place it where it can get good sunlight.
7. What temperature is required?
Daisy needs minimum 20 degree C to 25 degree C. In this temperature, we can expect the better result.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat based potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Plants need fertilizer and compost mandatorily. For that no need to invest separately. If you are buying our potting mix it is enough. Our potting mix has fertilizer and compost content in it. So it increases the germinating capacity.
3. How to water ?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
Daily watering in summer, two days once in the winter season and 3 days once in rainy season.( if rainwater does not flow to the plant).
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
As Daisy is a Summer season crop, it can withstand high sunlight.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
Daisy can sustain with less sunlight. But we suggest to keep it outdoor in the sunlight for better growth.
1. What are the common diseases it gets?
Daisy plants are mostly affected by the pests like Aphids which serves as pathogen carriers. So use Neem oil which protects the plant and acts as an organic pesticide. It is available with a user instruction.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
Daisy will take 80 to 100 days harvest from the seeding. Till the harvesting, we need to provide water, fertilizer, compost, potting soil, neem oil.