All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
Rosemery seeds (Hybrid)
1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the Rosemery seeds overnight for better germination?
Do not soak the Rosemary seeds in the water. Non-soaked seeds also can work fine. Soaking is not applicable to all seeds.
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
We can maintain the seeds in the tray at the begging, but when the roots reach 2 to 3 inches in the length it requires some more space to grow. So direct pot is the best to cultivate.
3. What is the best season to grow Rosemery?
It is better to grow in the winter season. Winter season helps to increase the growing speed also we can respect the best result in the winter.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
Rosemary can available in all the season also it can germinate in all the seasons. But we can expect quick result in the winter season.
5. How many days will it take to germinate? Minimum - maximum
Rosemary will take 15 to 20 days to germinate
6. Should we cover the pot with the plastic cover for better germination?
Without covering the plastics to the plants also, can grow the plants healthy.
7. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
It is an indoor plant. So we can grow Rosemary in indoor. It doesn't require sunlight.
8. Which container is suitable? Rectangular, round?
As we experimented Rosemary can acquire the more space to grow its roots. So as we suggested rectangular plant has large space on it. It is sufficient to grow it.
9. What temperature is required to grow Rosemery?
Rosemary can grow quickly in the 10 to 21 degree temperature.This temperature helps to resist the diseases.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat base potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Basically, all the plants need fertilizer and compost to grow. If you're using our potting mix no need to worry about such thing. Our potting mix has fertilizer and compost content on it. It is sufficient to grow healthy.
3. How to water?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
Rosemary may be cool weather crop but requires more water. When we watering properly, it will grow as soon as possible. Watering should be like this, Summer season : Two times per day. Winter season : Regular watering. Rainy season : Most of the times watering is not required. Water only if does not rain for 2 days in the row.
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
It can not sustain heavy sunlight. So it is better to grow in indoor.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
It can grow healthy from the less sunlight also in the indoor
1. What are the common diseases it gets? Like root decay, white flies, many are there like this?
Rosemary can attack from the Root Rot, Blight Infection, Leaf Spot like this diseases. So we advice applying the Neem oil. Neem oil can fight with common diseases and also it makes plants healthy.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
Rosemary will take 70 to 90 days to harvest from the sowing.
2. How to identify it is ready for harvest? ( mention the height of plant or fruit colour )
When the Rosemary reaches the two to three inches in the length it ready for the harvest.
3. How Harvest? Should we remove from root or just cut and it grows again?
We can harvest the Rosemary by cutting the leaves from the pruning secateurs safely, no need to remove the plants it will re-grow again.
We Also Recommend