Product Description :
TrustBasket Neem Oil is primarily extracted from the seeds of Neem tree. It contains azadirachtin - a primary insecticidal compound that can kill, control, and repel insect pests. It acts as a growth inhibitor, and appetite suppressor on pests and gradually kills them. Neem Oil can control pests at any stage of their development. It is completely organic, so does not harm plants. Unlike chemical pesticides, which are harmful to plants, pollinators, soil, and the environment, TrustBasket Neem Oil is an eco-friendly product and does not harm pollinators as well.
Benefits of neem oil:
- Most of the garden pests like aphids, mealybugs, thrips, leafhoppers, mites, whiteflies, caterpillars, etc can be destroyed
- Destroys early stages of pests like eggs and larvae - thus acts as both ovicide and larvicide
- Acts as a systemic pesticide when used as a soil drench. It acts effectively on root rot causing fungi and soil-dwelling pests
- Works efficiently against bacteria and fungi - thus acts as both bactericide and fungicide
- Like chemical pesticides, it doesn’t create death zones on/around treated zones
- Is completely organic and biodegradable
Dosage: 2-3 ml/litre
- Neem oil emulsifier 10%
Directions to use:
- Foliar spray: Mix 2 to 3 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. Apply when required. If the infection is severe, repeat the spray once or twice a week. Do not spray more than twice a week.
- Soil drench: Mix 5 ml/1 teaspoon of neem oil into a liter of water and use it to water plants at ground level. Apply when required or apply once in 30-40 days as a preventive measure.
- Use gloves and a mask if you are allergic to pesticides.
- Wear a garden apron to avoid the contact of neem oil with clothes (optional).
- Store it in a cool and dry place - away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Consult physician immediately if ingested or in case of any irritations on contact with skin.
Use within 6 months from the date of manufacture.