All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
Birdie - Make Bird feeder from used soda bottles
✔ Works for all major bottle designs
✔ Upcycle empty bottles to something useful
✔ Made of galvanized metal
✔ Eye poping colour
✔ Good for Birds and environment
✔ Feel less guilty for drinking soda againBuy now Watch video
HOW TO ASSEMBLE BIRDIE ?
1. Take an empty used soda bottle (Coke, Pepsi etc.)
2. Add grains to feed birds. We recommend sunflower seeds, millets and corns
3. Tighten the bird feeder plate on the bottle. The threading inside the plate are designed to fit most of the bottles in the market.
4. Insert the zip tag into the chains
5. Tighten the zip at the back of the bottle
6. Your bird feeder is ready!!!
About Bird feeder
These feeders attract the greatest variety of birds. It may take from one day to several months before the birds in your area discover your new feeder. If you have not yet started feeding the birds, here are some of the suggestions to start.
• It is important that you use a bird feeder based on the birds in your area
• Birds generally find their food by sight. So place the feeder where it will be visible for birds.
• Sprinkle some seed on the ground or on top of the feeder will let birds know that the seeds are for feeding.
• Clean and change the seeds at last once in a month if the birds have not begun eating.
• Birds tend to choose their food by preference.
If birds find a relatively safe habitat with fresh food and water, chances are they will come back frequently. The best way to attract a variety of birds is by providing a variety of food and placing the bird feeders where bird prefers to feed. Birds need a protective cover like a house. This bird house will provide birds a choice for feeding, hiding, courting, and nesting.
Once you’re ready with a bird feeder, the next step is to hang your bird feeder, keep in mind that the birds like cover and shelter. Bird feeders are best hung in a place where the birds feel safe from predators.
Best seeds for Bird Feeding
The seed that attracts the widest variety of birds, and so the mainstay for most backyard bird feeders, is sunflower. Other varieties of seed can help attract different types of birds to round out your backyard visitors. In general, mixtures that contain red millet, oats, and other “fillers” are not attractive to most birds and can lead to a lot of waste as the birds sort through the mix. Below are some of the seeds which can be used for the feeder
• Black-oil sunflower seed
• Good Mixed Seed
• Nyjer/Thistle Seed
• Cracked Corn
• Meal Worms
Benefits of feeding birds
Education: Feeding birds can be a fascinating educational activity for all ages. By changing food types you can learn more about the birds that visit, and just observing the birds will help you learn about behaviors, identifications, personalities and other aspects of your local avifauna and how birds change season by season.
Insect Control: Birds eat much more than seed, suet and nectar, and feeding birds in your backyard also invites them to feast on the insects, worms, snails and spiders in your landscape. This can provide ideal organic pest control with little need for toxic insecticides or other harmful chemicals.
Flower Pollination: Not only do birds eat insects that can help keep your landscape healthier, but they assist with flower pollination. This can result in more luxuriant, full flowerbeds and beautiful bird-friendly landscaping with less overall effort for gardening.
Photography: Photographers with an interest in nature subjects can enjoy a proliferation of poses right outside their windows when they feed the birds. Painters and other artists can also similarly benefit from feeding birds.
Trust Basket Bird Feeder
We provide an eminent array of Bird Feeder that is created in order to provide unique look to the gardens. These are vastly utilize for feeding birds and are used in gardens. These are developed with top quality Galvanized Metal in order to ensure less maintenance with excellent durability.
• Eye catchy
• Scratch proof
• Universal Bird feeder suitable for any bottle
• It can be hang or can be placed on the floor
• Made up of galvanized metal ,rust resistance
• Bigger in size, birds can sit and eat
• Easy to install
• plastic bottles can be used