Check COD Availability
Country of origin : INDIA
- Repotting: Do not repot the plants immediately after receiving them. Let the plants acclimatize to your environment for 4-5 days. If any plant has outgrown the pot, repot the plant to a 2-4 inches larger pot.
- Soil: Use well-drained soil while repotting because these plants are sensitive to waterlogged conditions.
- Light: Place the plants in medium to well-lit space away from the direct sun rays.
- Watering: Whether you maintain your plant indoors/outdoors/in balconies, conditions differ from place to place. So water the plant only when the top inch of the soil becomes dry.
- Fertilizer: The provided potting mix of plants has oil seed powder which is a mixture of oil cakes and biofertilizers. This powder in the potting mix acts as a slow-releasing fertilizer to the plant for 2-3 months.
Nothing brings more joy than beautiful Indoor plants that liven up your space, They are brought to you straight from the nursery and will enable you to harness the power of nature at home, Excess water gets stored in the reservoir below, the roots then absorb water via capillary action and the plants get water as and when required. It allows you to water less frequently making the plant easy to care for. It is appropriate for desk use as the pot holds excess water without creating any mess. Plants are gotten in strong cylinder bundling. Elastic groups hold the pot set up so any development during travel doesn't influence the plant. Cuts permit the plant to inhale uninhibitedly during travel. Top and base covers are manageable as they are produced using reused plastic. It is an exceptionally improved soil-less blend that guarantees ideal development and shields the plants from pest infestations. We put a sluggish delivery Fertilizer which gives supplements to the plants each time it is watered for quite some time. Natural starch jam in the blend holds water which roots can retain when required by fine activity. The actual plants may differ from the images displayed in terms of size, shape, and number of leaves as per the availability