Red soil is an important soil resource, which bears substantial implications for the sustainable development of agriculture. Red soil generally develops in warm temperatures and moist climates. They are developed under deciduous conditions and are generally found in mixed forests. Red soil is ideal for flowering plants in various gardens and lawns.
Characteristics of Red soil
- Porous and finely sieved soil
- Soil is considered to be shallow, having a neutral to acidic pH ranging from 6.6 to 8.0
- Soil is loosely packed and well aerated
- They are named after their rich Red color
Benefits of Red soil
- Red soil has better drainage capacity when compared with other soil that is present on the earth surface
- Soil contains a good amount of Iron and Aluminum
- Helps in reduction of transpiration
- Red soil with the proper use of fertilizers and irrigation systems gives a good yield.
“TrustBasket Garden Red Soil” is tested before being dealt with patrons assuring its quality at the user’s end. Red soil is available in various specifications and of good quality to the customers.