All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
Californian poppy mixed seeds (Hybrid)
1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the Californian seeds overnight for better germination?
We can soak the Californian seeds for better germination. Soaked seeds can work fine and helps to grow quickly.
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
At the beginning we can sow on the tray after grown 2 to 3 inches, it requires some more place. Like that time, we have to place it to the pot or the container.
3. What is the best season to grow Californian?
The Californian plant can grow quickly in the summer season. In the warm weather, this plants increases the growing speed. So it is better to grow in the summer season.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
Californian seeds will germinate in all the season. But in the summer season, it resist the diseases and also it helps to grow soon.
5. How many days will it take to germinate? Minimum - maximum
If we are providing water on time this seeds will take 10 to 15 days to germinate.
6. Should we cover the pot with the plastic cover for better germination?
No need to cover the plants by the plastic. It can grow fine without covering the plants.
7. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
It is better to grow in outdoor because it can take sufficient sunlight. If you like to grow in indoor, just place the pot where it can get the sunlight properly.
8. Which container is suitable? Rectangular, round?
As we experimented our round and rectangular container, both are comfortable to grow the plants. Round container has large deep space, which helps to grow the roots lengthly.
9. What temperature is required?
Californian can grow quickly in 15-21C (60-70F) temperature.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat base potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Fertilizer and compost are the mandatorily required things to grow the plants, for that no need to invest separately. If you're buying Our potting mix, it has fertilizer and compost content on it. It increases the growing capacity.
3. How to water?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
Californian plants can consume the more water. In the summer season water should be two to three days once, three days once in the winter and rainy season.
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
As a warm weather crop it is. This plants can sustain heavy sunlight.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
It needs at least four to five hours sunlight per day. It can't sustain in less sunlight.
1. What are the common diseases it gets? Like root decay, white flies, many are there like this?
Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Borrelia Miyamoto, Ehrlichiosis are the common diseases. By applying the Neem oil, we can destroy all kind of diseases. Our Neem oil comes with a user instruction.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
If you are providing the water, fertilizer, compost (potting mix) and Neem oil (in cases of any diseases) properly it will take 70 to 90 days to harvest.
2. How to identify it is ready for harvest? ( mention the height of plant or fruit colour )
When the flowers will come for the good color it ready to harvest.
3. How Harvest? Should we remove from root or just cut and it grows again?
We can harvest the California easily. Just cut the flower by the
safely, it will re-grow again.
We Also Recommend