Bulk Order Query
1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the Californian seeds overnight for better germination?
We can soak the Californian seeds for better germination. Soaked seeds can work fine and helps to grow quickly.
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
We can maintain the seeds in the tray at the beginning. But when the plant reaches 2 to 3 inches in length it requires some more space to grow. Sowing directly into pot is the best way to cultivate.
3. What is the best season to grow Californian?
The Californian plant can grow quickly in the winter season. In the cool weather, these plants grow well. So it is better to grow in the winter season.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
Californian seeds will germinate in all the season. But in the winter season, it resist the diseases and also it helps to grow soon.
5. How many days will it take to germinate?
If we are providing water on time this seeds will take 10 to 15 days to germinate.
6. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
It is better to grow in outdoor because it can take sufficient sunlight. If you like to grow in indoor, just place the pot where it can get the sunlight properly.
7. Which container is suitable? Rectangular, round?
As we experimented our round and rectangular container, both are comfortable to grow the plants. Round container has large deep space, which helps to grow the roots lengthly.
8. What temperature is required?
Californian can grow quickly in 15-21 C (60-70F) temperature.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat based potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Fertilizer and compost are the mandatorily required things to grow the plants, for that no need to invest separately. If you are buying Our potting mix, it has fertilizer and compost content in it. It increases the growing capacity.
3. How to water?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
Californian plants can consume the more water. In the summer season water should be two days once, three days once in the winter and rainy season.
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
As a cool weather crop, it can't sustain heavy sunlight.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
It needs at least four to five hours sunlight per day. It can't sustain in less sunlight.
1. What are the common diseases it gets?
Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Borrelia Miyamoto, Ehrlichiosis are the common diseases. By spraying the Neem oil, we can avoid all kind of diseases. Our Neem oil comes with a user instruction.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
If you are providing the water, fertilizer, compost (potting mix) and Neem oil (in cases of any diseases) properly it will take 70 to 90 days to harvest.
2. How to identify whether it is ready for harvest?
The buds begin to open up and will continue to open fully when placed in water and should look nice for three or four days.
3. How to Harvest? Should we remove from root or just cut and it grows again?
Prune flower stems with hand clippers safely as the buds begin to open. It will re-grow again.
Use within 6 months from the date of manufacture.