- HOW TO GERMINATE SEEDS
- SHOULD WE SOAK THE SEEDS OVERNIGHT FOR BETTER GERMINATION?
No need to soak the seeds in water. Directly we can sow the seeds. But we should keep the seeds moist during germination.
- SHOULD WE USE THE SEEDLING TRAY OR DIRECT SOW IS RECOMMENDED?
We can maintain the seeds in the tray at the beginning. But when the plant reaches 2 to 3 inches in length it requires some more space to grow. Sowing directly into pot is the best way to cultivate.
- WHAT IS THE BEST SEASON?
Cineraria is the Hot weather crop. It can grow well in the summer season.
- WILL IT GERMINATE IN ALL SEASONS?
Cineraria seeds are available all the seasons. But Cineraria likes hot weather. So it can grow quickly in the summer season.
- HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE TO GERMINATE?
Cineraria will take 40 to 60 days to germinate as healthy plants. While germinating the seeds we need to prove the water, fertilizer, compost (potting mix) properly.
- CAN WE KEEP IT INDOORS AFTER SOWING OR WE SHOULD KEEP IT OUTDOOR?
As the name Cineraria needs sunlight. Without sunlight, Cineraria plants can not grow. It depends on sunlight.
- WHICH CONTAINER IS SUITABLE? RECTANGULAR, ROUND?
Cineraria plants are suitable to grow in a rectangular, round, square pot. Cineraria roots will grow long. So it is better to grow in a rectangular container.
- WHAT TEMPERATURE IS REQUIRED?
It is a Hot-weather crop. So better to grow in 20 to 25-degree temperature. In this weather, they grow quickly.
Use within 6 months from the date of manufacture.