1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the seeds overnight for better germination?
Soaked seeds can give a better results. Soaked seeds will germinate quickly.
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
We can maintain the seeds in the tray at the beginning. But when the plant reaches 2 to 3 inches in length it requires some more space to grow. Sowing directly into pot is the best way to cultivate.
3. What is the best season?
Winter season is the best season to grow Daisy. The germination process will be good in this season.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
It will grow well in Winter. But you can grow Daisy in all the season
5. How many days will it take to germinate?
Daisy seeds will take 10 to 20 days to germinate from seeding. During the germination period, soil should be moist, so keep watering it frequently.
6. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
Daisy doesn't require sunlight, you can grow in both indoor/outdoor
7. What temperature is required?
Daisy needs minimum 20 degree C to 25 degree C. In this temperature, we can expect the better result.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat-based potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Plants need fertilizer and compost mandatorily. For that no need to invest separately. If you are buying our potting mix it is enough. Our potting mix has fertilizer and compost content in it. So it increases the germinating capacity.
3. How to water?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
Daily watering in summer, two days once in the winter season and 3 days once in rainy season.( if rainwater does not flow to the plant).
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
As Daisy is a Winter season crop, it cannot withstand high sunlight.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
Daisy can sustain with less sunlight. But we suggest to keep it indoor for better growth.
1. What are the common diseases it gets?
Daisy plants are mostly affected by pests like Aphids which serve as pathogen carriers. So use Neem oil which protects the plant and acts as an organic pesticide. It is available with a user instruction.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
Daisy will take 80 to 100 days to harvest from the seeding. Till the harvesting, we need to provide water, fertilizer, compost, potting soil, neem oil.
2. How to identify whether it is ready for harvest?
Once the flowers start to open and bloom perpendicularly to the stalk, you can harvest them.
3. How to Harvest? Should we remove from the root or just cut and it grows again?You can pluck the Daisy flowers directly from hand. But handle the plant gently while doing so. You can also cut the flowers from pruning secateurs safely, it will re-grow again.
Use within 6 months from the date of manufacture.