All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
HALF LACE FINISH RED
* PRICE IS ONLY FOR THE PLANTER. PLANTS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Top Width:6.5 Inch
Frequently Asked Question:
1. Which Type of Metal Used in these Railing planters?
We Use Galvanized Iron Metal for Manufacturing.
2. Are they galvanized after manufacture?
No – The containers are made from pre-galvanized sheeting and all rivets are galvanized.
3. Which Type of Paint Use to Paint the Planters?
We Use Powder Coated Paint.Powder coating provides excellent durability and toughness while maintaining its gloss level. A powdered product has great corrosion and weather resistance. It also has excellent impact and wear characteristics.
4. What is the Durability of the metal Planters?
The Durability is minimum 10 years. And Durability Extends based on how we maintain the Planters.
5. Is Planters Get Rusting?
No.The Planters are Made up of Galvanized Iron and we Use Powder Coated Paints which Completely Avoids Rust.
6. Can We Plant Directly Into Metal Planters?
We Suggest Using as Secondary Planters. Place Plastic Pots in it.
We Also Recommend