Nature is the most beautiful creation in this world. The word 'Nature' gives us a relaxed feeling irrespective of any sort of tensions. A whole lot of greenery comes into our mind when we think abo...
Knol khol seeds (Hybrid)
1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the Knol Knol seeds overnight for better germination?
Do not soak the Knolknol seeds in the water, because non-soaked seeds also can works fine. Soaking is not applicable to all the plants
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
We can sow the seeds in the tray at the beginning When the plant's roots reach 2 to 3 inches in the length it need someone place to grow. On that time, we have to transplants the plants to the pot.
3. What is the best season to grow Knol?
Winter season is the best season to grow the Knol plants. Knols are winter season crop, its germination process will very strong in this season.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
Knol seeds are available in all the season, but its germination speed increases in the winter season. So better to grow in the winter season.
5. How many days will it take to germinate? Minimum - maximum
Knol will take 7 - 21 days germinate the seeds. Most of the cases moisture soil can increase the growing speed, so keep the soil moist in the germination period.
6. Should we cover the pot with the plastic cover for better germination?
No need to cover the plants by the plastic. It can grow healthy without covering the plants also.
7. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
Knol can grow either indoor or in the outdoor. but it needs at least one to two hours sunlight per day.
8. Which container is suitable? Rectangular, round?
Knol's roots can acquire more place. So it is better to grow in a rectangular pot. Because our rectangular pot has large space to grow.
9. What temperature is required?
Knol can grow in 10 to 15 temperature. This temperature helps to grow quickly.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat base potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Fertilizer and compost are the mandatorily required things to grow the plants, for that no need to invest separately. If you're buying Our potting mix, it has fertilizer and compost content on it. It increases the growing capacity.
3. How to water?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
knol is not a heavy water consumer, it need regular water in the summer and two days once in the winter and rain season.
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
Sometimes due to heavy sunlight Knol plants cannot sustain, so better to grow in the winter season.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
It can grow with less sunlight, means at least it needs one-hour sunlight per day.
1. What are the common diseases it gets? Like root decay, white flies, many are there like this?
Aphids, Mustard saw fly, Semi looper, Nematods are the common diseases can attack to Knol.In the case of this diseases, you can apply the "Neem oil". Neem oil can fight against the most of the common diseases. Our neem oil can available with a user instruction.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
Knol will take 50 to 65 days to harvest from the seeding. Till that we need to provide the Potting mix, water and Neem oil properly.
2. How to identify it is ready for harvest? ( mention the height of plant or fruit colour )
When the Knol will come for the good color and size we can harvest them.
3. How Harvest? Should we remove from the root or just cut and it grows again?
You can pluck the Knol directly from hand. But handle the plant gently while doing so. We can remove the plant because it won't regrow again.
We Also Recommend