- How to germinate seeds
- Should we soak the seeds overnight for better germination?
Soaked Marigold seeds can germinate quickly. In this seed, soaking format increases the quick growth.
- Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
We can maintain the seeds in the tray at the beginning. But when the plant reaches 2 to 3 inches in length it requires some more space to grow. Sowing directly into pot is the best way to cultivate.
- What is the best season?
Marigold is a winter season crop. Cool-weather increases the germination process.
- Will it germinate in all seasons?
Marigold likes cool weather. Its yielding process increases in this season. Marigold seeds are available in all the season
- How many days will it take to germinate?
It will take two to three weeks to germinate. During this period, the soil must be moist and it needs sunlight.
- Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
It needs minimum of 5-6 hours of sunlight. So it is better to grow outdoor or place it indoor such that it gets sufficient sunlight.
- Which container is suitable? Rectangular, round?
Round container is suitable to Marigold. It does not require more space grow.
- What temperature is required?
Marigold is a cool-weather crop. It grows well in 10 to 19-degree temperature.
Use within 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Marketed By: Implexians Eco Solutions Pvt Ltd, Vaishnavi Properties, #30/1, Silicon Terraces, 2nd and 3rd Floor, Adugodi, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560095
Generic Name: Hybrid Flower seeds
Brand Name: Trustbasket
Net Qty: 01
Pack Contains: 01
Country Of Origin : INDIA
For Feedback and Support, Please contact: