All about growing Palak in your garden Make your garden beautiful by growing this palak/spinach plants. Palak is a rich source of vitamin B, C, E and healthiest source of nutrients and minerals. Us...
Raddish long white seeds (Hybrid)
1. How to germinate seeds
1. Should we soak the seeds overnight for better germination?
Better to non-soak the seeds in the water. It will give the same result if does not soak also. Soaking is applicable for the seeds.
2. Should we use the seedling tray or direct sow is recommended?
Before sprout generation only we can maintain in the tray later it need more space to grow the roots. So after sprout transplant to the pot or directly to the land.
3. What is the best season?
Radish is a hot weather crop so we can grow in the summer season. Summer season helps to germinate quickly and healthy.
4. Will it germinate in all seasons?
Radish seeds are available (TrustBasket) in all season, we can grow the Radish any time, But Radish likes hot weather. In this season, it performs well.
5. How many days will it take to germinate? Minimum - maximum
Radishes will take 5 days to germinate from the sawing. Till the germination process, we should keep the soil moist and need to give water on time.
6. Should we cover the pot with the plastic cover for better germination?
No need to cover it by the plastic, it can germinate without covering the plastic. All the plants do not require plastic.
7. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
We can keep it indoor after sowing, but we need to place it, where it will take at least 5 to 6 hours sunlight every day.
8. Which container is suitable? Rectangular, round?
The deep round container is suitable to grow radishes. Because it requires consume more place to grow under the soil.
9. What temperature is required?
Radishes need 15-degree temperature to grow. In this temperature, its germination process will be very strong.
2. What potting mix to use?
1. Will the coco peat base potting mix be sufficient or does it need soil only?
Almost all the plants require fertilizer and compost. No need to invest separately for both. Instead, of that, we advise to use potting mix our potting mix has fertilizer and compost content on it. It helps to germinate quickly.
3. How to water?
1. Does it need a lot of water or very less water?
Radish needs water for 2 days once in rainy and in the winter season, every day in the summer season.
2. Will it sustain high sunlight?
Radish is a warm-weather crop that require full sun, which means six or more hours of the sun per day. So it will sustain heavy sunlight.
3. Does it grow indoor in a shade or less sun?
Radishes require 5 to 6 hours sunlight every day, so it is suitable to keep in outdoor.
1. What are the common diseases it gets? Like root decay, white flies, many are there like this?
Radish can attack by the white rust, Clubroot. Give your plants good soil & fertilizer and regular watering. healthy plants are much more likely to resist diseases and other problems. In case if you found any diseases in your plant use “Neem oil”. It is a 100% organic pesticide.
1. How many days it takes to grow from seed to harvest stage?
If you are providing proper water, fertilizer, compost (potting mix ) and neem oil (In the case of any diseases) it will take 3 to 4 weeks for the harvest. Some seeds depend with varieties.
2. How to identify it is ready for harvest? ( mention the height of plant or fruit color)
When top of the leave reaches 3 to 5 in inches, its is ready to harvest
3. How Harvest? Should we remove from the root or just cut and it grows again?
We have to remove the complete Radish plant by the headge shear safely because it can’t re-grow again.
We Also Recommend