All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
Rectangular Railing Planter - Teal (18 Inch)
* Price is only for the planter. Plants are not included.
Top Length : 6.1 Inch
Top Width : 18.5 Inch
Height of Container: 6.7 Inch
Frequently Asked Question:
- Which Type of Metal Used in these Railing planters?
We Use Galvanized Iron Metal for Manufacturing.
- Are they galvanized after manufacture?
No – The containers are made from pre-galvanized sheeting and all rivets are galvanized.
- Which Type of Paint Use to Paint the Planters?
We Use Powder Coated Paint.Powder coating provides excellent durability and toughness while maintaining its gloss level. A powdered product has great corrosion and weather resistance. It also has excellent impact and wear characteristics.
- Is Metal Planters having a Drainage Hole?
Yes. All the Metal Planters Having Drainage Hole in the bottom. Which helps to flush out the excess of water.
- Is Metal Railing Planters Made Detachable Handles?
Yes. The Handles can be Detachable and adjustable to the different length.
- What is the Durability of the metal Planters?
The Durability is minimum 10 years. And Durability Extends based on how we maintain the Planters.
- Is Planters Get Rusting?
No.The Planters are Made up of Galvanized Iron and we Use Powder Coated Paints which Completely Avoids Rust.
- Can We Plant Directly Into Metal Planters?
We Suggest Using as Secondary Planters. Place Plastic Pots in it.
We Also Recommend