Product Length: 16 cm
Product Width: 7 cms
Product Height: 28 cms
Seaweed has long been used to promote plant growth. It is beneficial to plants above and beyond conventional fertilizers to promote stronger healthier plants. Seaweed fertilizer can be one of the best liquid fertilizers you can use on your plants. Liquid seaweed fertilizer is not only organic but also a sustainable source.
Seaweed is made from kelp, a large brown seaweed. Seaweed extracts contain major and minor nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, cytokinins, auxin, and abscisic acid-like growth promoters. They stimulate the growth and yield of plants, develop tolerance to environmental stress, increase nutrient uptake from the soil, and enhance antioxidant properties.
Overall Seaweed liquid fertilizers increase both plant and soil health to create a more advantageous way to grow plants. Due to these added benefits not only does the plant receive the nutrients it needs, but also plant defenses against pests and diseases are naturally increased, and the soil is improved.
Sprayer - Garden sprayers are very useful tools for gardening, hand-operated sprayers are most commonly used by individuals. Trigger sprayers for small jobs that do not require larger powered equipment or that require only a small amount of spray.
Benefits of TrustBasket Seaweed spray
- Seaweed extracts boost crop yields, improve the resistance of plants to frost and disease, increase the uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil, and reduce storage losses of fruit.
- The seaweed fertilizer raw materials are naturally based, are non-toxic and harmless to humans and livestock, and have no pollution to the environment.
How to use
- Take 1 to 2ml of the organic seaweed and add it per liter of plain water
- Mix them thoroughly until it mixed very well
- Spray the diluted seaweed liquid all over the plant or apply directly to the soil
- Spray the liquid fertilizer every 1 - 2 weeks
Use within 6 months from the date of manufacture.