Check COD Availability
Country of origin : INDIA
Product Description :
TrustBasket Neem Oil is primarily extracted from seeds of neem trees. It contains azadirachtin as a primary insecticidal compound that can kill, control, and repel insect pests. It acts as a growth inhibitor, appetite suppressor on pests and gradually kills them. Neem oil can control pests at any stage of their development. It is completely organic, so does not harm plants. Unlike chemical pesticides, which are harmful to plants, pollinators, soil, and the environment, neem oil is an eco-friendly product and does not harm pollinators too.
Benefits of neem oil:
- Most of the garden pests like aphids, mealybugs, thrips, leafhoppers, mites, whiteflies, caterpillars, etc can be destroyed
- Destroys early stages of pests like eggs and larvae - thus acts as both ovicide and larvicide
- Acts as a systemic pesticide when used as a soil drench. Acts effectively on soil-dwelling pests.
- Works efficiently against bacteria and fungi - thus acts as both bactericide and fungicide
- Does not harm pets
- Like chemical pesticides, it doesn’t create death zones on/around treated zones
- It is completely organic and biodegradable.
Dosage: 3-5 ml/litre
Directions to use:
- Foliar spray: Mix 3 to 5 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. Apply when required. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice a week. Do not spray more than twice a week.
- Soil drench: mix 5 ml/1 teaspoon of neem oil into a liter of water and use it to water plants at ground level. Apply when required or apply once in 30-40 days as a preventive measure.
- Use gloves and a mask if you are allergic to pesticides.
- Wear a garden apron to avoid the contact of neem oil to clothes (optional).
- Store it in a cool and dry place - away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Consult physician immediately if ingested or noticed any irritations on contact with skin.