Planter Top Diameter: 4 inches
Planter Bottom Diameter: 3 inches
HEIGHT: 4 inches
Material: Galvanized Metal
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of metal is used in making these Railing planters?
We use Galvanized Iron Metal in making these Railing planters.
2. Are they galvanized after manufacturing?
No. The containers are made from pre-galvanized metal sheets and all rivets are galvanized.
3. What type of paint is used for the planter?
We use Powder Coated Paint. Powder coating provides excellent durability and toughness while maintaining its gloss level. These products have corrosion and weather resistance.
4. How about the durability of the metal pots?
The durability of the metal planters is around 3-5 years. It can be increased based on how we maintain the planters.
5. Will the planters get rusted?
No. The Planters are Made of Galvanized metal and we use powder coated paints which avoid rust.