- Premium Quality: Our Plastic Pots are made from durable plastic material that is built to last and won't crack or fade over time, also perfect to add a touch of sophistication to your plants.
- UV Protected: Protective finish that is resistant to fading from intense sunlight or scratching, Soil holding capacity of 1.1 kg
- Versatile Usage: These Plastic Pots are perfect for indoor and outdoor use, making them ideal for all your gardening needs, whether it's for flowers, herbs, or indoor plants such as peace lilies, orchids, spider plant, lot more
- Stylish Design: With a sleek and modern design, our Plastic Pots will complement any home or garden decor, great for decorating window sills, bedroom, living room, kitchen, office, etc.
- Easy to Use: Can be safely placed on windowsill or used for repotting your plant, without worrying about breakage on falling. Their portable structure makes gardening convenient and hassle-free.
- Plant Pot Dimensions: Height: 14cm, Length: 15cm, Width: 13cm
As apartment living has become more common in every urban city these days, people continue to find ways to do their gardening bit by creating indoor and balcony gardens in an aesthetic way using different planters.
Plastic pots are a good investment, they do not cost a fortune to maintain, are easier to handle, offer a lot of variety to choose from, and even inspire innovation in the garden. And for their affordability and reusability, they deserve every bit of appreciation they receive.
So to help you create the best version of the garden or green corner in your space, TrustBasket brings you the UV-treated Crown Plastic Pots which are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, making them ideal for outdoor use and ensuring its durability and longevity.
Our Crown Plastic Pots or Planters add a fresh dose of elegance to your favourite plants ranging from small to medium-sized plants. These will effortlessly fit your home/office decor and their smooth glossy inner finish makes them easier to clean. Great option for replanting and repotting your nursery plants.