Check COD Availability
* PRICE IS ONLY FOR THE PLANTER. PLANTS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Top Width:6.5 Inch
Hanger height:42 Inch.
Railing Planters are best suitable for balcony indoor as well as outdoor gardening. All varieties of flowers and vegetable plants can be grown. To make the metal planters more durable we suggest using secondary planters, such as small plastic pots or polythene bags. Colorful flowers will give a unique look for your garden. If your planning for outdoor gardening, our pots are the best. They can withstand direct sunlight, rainfall and can be kept outside all over the year. Our Planters are long-lasting and highly durable and are available at pocket-friendly rates. Let your pots reflect your personality by filling them with your favorite color.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of metal is used in making these planters?
We use Galvanized Iron Metal in making these planters.
2. Are they galvanized after manufacturing?
No. The containers are made from pre-galvanized metal sheets and all rivets are galvanized.
3. What type of paint is used for the planter?
We use Powder Coated Paint. Powder coating provides excellent durability and toughness while maintaining its gloss level. These products have corrosion and weather resistance.
4. Does the metal planters have drainage holes?
Yes. All planters are given with drain hole at the bottom so that the excess water can flow out.
5. How about the durability of the metal pots?
The durability of the metal planters is around 3-5 years. It can be increased based on how we maintain the planters.
6. Will the planters get rusted?
No. The Planters are Made of Galvanized metal and we use powder coated paints which avoid rust.
7. Can I place the plants directly inside the planters?
To make the metal planters more durable we suggest using secondary planters, such as small plastic pots or polythene bags.
8. What is the material used for the hangers?
The hanger is made of heavy duty cotton rope.