Frequently Asked Questions
1. What plants are suitable for small pots?
If you are using tiny pots, you can grow indoor plants like Syngonium, Philodendron, Money Plant etc., If you are using comparatively big pots, you can grow seasonal flower plants like Dahlia, Zinia and other normal sized plants.
2. What are some flower plants that can grow in small pots indoors?
You cannot grow flower plants in tiny pots. But you can grow the flowering plants like Chrysanthemum, Marigold etc., in comparatively bigger pots.
3. Which all season plants are best to grow in small pots in homes?
You can grow any type of normal plants in the small pots.
4. How about the durability of the small pots?
All our pots are made of premium quality materials. Hence they are durable for many years.
5. Can plants grow in small pots?
Yes, plants can grow in small pots. However, you should carefully choose small plants that have small roots and that do not need a lot of space to expand. The pots should have drainage holes that allow excess water to seep out. You can grow herbs, small flowering plants, and even fruits and vegetables in small pots.
6. What plants are a good option for indoor, small pots?
There are many kinds of plants that you can grow in indoor small pots. A few of the plants that you can grow in such pots are money plant, spider plant, aloe vera, miniature cactus, lucky bamboo, orchids, ponytail palm, and asparagus fern. You can also set up a herb garden at home using small pots.
7. How to keep plants in small pots?
While planting plants in a small pot, there are three major facts that you should remember – the right plant, potting soil, and drainage holes in the pot. First, check if the pot has drainage holes. If not, make a hole or two near the bottom of the pot. Fill the pot with potting soil and if you have any manure or fertilizer, add that to the potting soil. Next, gently place the plant in the soil such that the roots are completely covered by the soil. Pour water till the soil settles and the water seeps out of the drainage hole.
8. Is free shipping available for plant pots?
We offer free shipping for all orders above Rs. 999. However, for all orders below this amount, we charge a fixed amount of Rs. 49 .
9. What are the best small plants for an apartment?
It does not matter if you do not have a lot of space in your apartment. You still can have a miniature garden in your balcony or even inside the home. The best small plants to grow indoors are crotons and succulents. These plants do not require a lot of maintenance, but then add greenery to the surroundings. You can also grow flowering plants like begonia, geranium, roses, chrysanthemums, and more in your apartment.
10. Why do plant pots have holes at the bottom?
The holes at the bottom of the pot are drainage holes. These holes are for the excess water in the pot to flow out. If the water doesn’t flow out, then it stagnates inside the pot, which can cause the root to start rotting. When unchecked, the whole plant can start rotting and get destroyed. So, it is important that the pots should have holes at the bottom.
11. What are some tips to take care of small plants for outdoor gardening?
- Choose the right pots based on the kind of plants that you want to grow
- Place the pots in a place where it receives at least four to five hours of direct sunlight
- Buy a good quality potting mix that has fertilizer
- Make sure that the pot has drainage holes
- Before prepping the garden, sort and classify all your outdoor plants based on the sunlight and water they need. Arrange similar plants together so managing will be easy.