How to grow Beetroots from seeds to harvest in India. End to End guide for Beginners. Image Source Before we take up how to grow beetroots from its initial stage that is from seeds here is a sligh...
TrustBin - Indoor composter kit for a family of 2 members (Set of two 14 ltrs bins)
TrustBin - Indoor composter kit for a family of 4 members (Set of three 14ltrs bins)
Best Kitchen & Indoor Waste Compost Bin in India
We from trust basket has introduced a Trust bin (kitchen compost bin ) composter for recycling from 14 kg to 45 kg of kitchen waste for a month utilizing BOKASHI COMPOST MAKER POWDER, which can be used as a fertilizer for your garden.
The Trust bin is a practical and convenient way of food waste composting. our bin is given with a ” BOKASHI COMPOST MAKER” which helps to decompose the food waste. Bokashi Compost Maker is wood bran brewed with a combination of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria, yeasts and fungi. During the brewing process, the wheat bran is inoculated with these beneficial micro-organisms.
Bokashi Compost Maker is used around the world to manage food waste through an anaerobic fermentation system. When added to food waste in an anaerobic digester these microbes work in symbiosis to ferment the waste thus preventing rotting and ridding it of pathogenic bacteria.
The key to the success of this Kitchen composter is the specially designed trust bin ( kitchen compost bin) and wood brain bokashi compost powder. Obviously, your Trust bin will come with set up instructions from the supplier. All you do is follow a few simple steps and you'll enjoy great success in recycling your food scraps.
HOW TRUSTBIN WORKS ?
1.Add food waste
2.Add compost maker powder
3.close the lid
4.Repeat the process till the bin is full. Keep aside for 15 days after that
5.Harvest liquid fertilizer every 3 days. Use it for plants or for cleaning toilet drains. You don't have to buy fertilizers for your plants again!!!
6.Add the fermented food waste to a pot with layers of soil or compost and leave for 3 weeks. Your compost will be ready.
Here are some suggestions to use our Trust Bin.
Most kitchen food waste including fresh fruit and vegetables, prepared foods, cooked and uncooked meats and fish, cheese, eggs, bread, coffee grinds, tea bags, wilted flowers and tissues. But Do not put liquids (water, milk or fruit juice), paper and plastic wrap, or meat bones into the Kitchen Composter.
Below are the signs of success
- The Trust Bin Composter is easy to use and it is highly unlikely that you will strike problems.
- A good sign (which may or may not be present, don't worry if not) which you may notice
- When the lid is removed is
- Smell: A subtle smell of pickles or cider vinegar.
- Visual: Occasionally, particularly for longer fermentation periods, a white cotton-like fungi growth may appear on the surface. This is also a sign that the process is working well.
- What next? : Continue with what you are doing:-)
Here are the signs indicating all is not well.
- Smell: A strong rancid or rotten smell indicates the process has failed.
- Visual: The presence of maggots or black or blue-green fungi indicates that contamination has
- Occurred and the process has not fermented but putrefied.
- What next? You can try any of the following:
- Start adding enough Compost Maker
- Ensure to replace the bin lid tightly after each use
- Ensure to drain the liquid fertilizer frequently from the bin
- Avoid prolonged and direct exposure to sunlight and extreme temperatures
What next? You can try any of the following:
- Start adding enough Compost
- Ensure to replace the bin
- lid tightly after each use
- Ensure to drain the liquid
- fertilizer frequently from the bin
- Avoid prolonged and direct
- exposure to sunlight and extreme temperatures.
You can also contact our expert on Trust Basket customer support number