About Outdoor Plant Pots
Nowadays, we don’t have a large space for gardening, and so we use planters or pots for growing plants. Based on the material and size, the planters are divided into two types – Indoor pots and Outdoor pots.
While selecting outdoor plant pots for your garden, make sure that the planters have the minimum qualities mentioned below.
- The planters should have less weight so that they are easy to carry
- The planters should withstand direct sunlight
- The planters should not be damaged due to heavy rain
- It would be better if the planters have hooks to be hanged from railings or grills
- The planters should be capable of holding up to 3 to 4 kg of potting mix
- They should have drainage hole so excess of water can flow out
As per the expert suggestions for outdoor gardening, it would be better to choose a planter made of metal, plastic or FRP. Outdoor planters are of different types like hanging, railing and wall planters. Select a right plant to be grown in the planter. Select outdoor flower pots made of terracotta, metal and plastic, which can contain 4 to 5 kg of potting mix. These planters not only fill your garden, but also welcome your visitors.
Outdoor Pots from Trust Basket
Trust Basket planters are made of galvanized metal and have powder-coated finish for fade and rust resistance.The metal planters weigh 1 kg, so you can easily carry them. Compared to other planters, our large garden pots are cheap and need less maintenance. You just need to wipe the planters using a cloth to clean them.
Trust Basket planters are designed with detachable hooks, so you can use them in two ways. With the hook, you can hang the planters on the railings. Remove the hook and use them as tabletop planters. The hooks which we provide is compatible with all type of railings like square and round. A small hole is given at the bottom of the planters for excess of water to flow out. The durability of our outdoor plant pots is minimum 10 years and durability will extend based on the maintenance.We also have fancy garden pots in shapes of snail, dog, owl made especially for your gardens. Our metal planters are available in different shapes, sizes and colours. You can use our rectangular and oval planters to grow common veggies (capsicum, carrot tomato, radish, bendi) and flowers. These planters can be hung on the railing. So, you can decorate your plain balcony with our colourful planters.
Our plastic pots are UV treated ( ultraviolet rays treated) so they won't get damaged by the intense sunlight and rain. We have plastic pots in sizes of 8, 10, 14, 16 and 18 inches with saucers that you can use as tabletop planters for growing flowers and veggies. Instead of using old outdoor flower pots, you can use our best-designed metal and plastic planters to decorate your outdoor garden.
You May Be Also Interested In: Garden Shears, Lucky Bamboo for Office / Business, Vinca purple seeds, Garlic chives Seeds, Tomato round seeds, Petunia pink seeds
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Why do we need outdoor planter pots?
Colourful outdoor planter pots can enhance the beauty of your house. They keep you refreshed and help to relieve all your external pressures.
2. What are the things to consider when you plan to grow flowering plants in outdoor pots?
Here are some points to consider when you plan to grow flowering plants in pots:
- Choose a pot which can contain at least 4 to 5 kg of potting mix.
- Pot should have a drainage hole.
- Depending upon the plant growth, you can select the size of the planter pot.
3. What are the suitable plants for outdoor pots?
Many different types of plants including climbers, flowering plants, vegetables, etc. can be grown in outdoor pots.
4. Can I get fancy metal pots for outdoor gardening?
Yes, metal planter pots are available in various shapes, sizes and colours. We have fancy garden pots in shapes of dog, snail, owl, etc. designed especially for your gardens.
5. Are the fancy metal planter pots durable?
Yes, our metal planters are made from galvanized metal having a powder coated finish which makes them fade as well as rust resistant.