Hanging plant holders can fit into any large/tiny spaced area, say a wall or a window above the surface. Hanging plant pots are best suited for balcony, indoor as well as outdoor gardening. Lightweight and decorative, indoor hanging flower pots give a unique look to any decor.
Hanging baskets and containers add a whole new dimension to gardening, helping you utilise all the available space. A variety of flowers and plants can be grown in hanging baskets. The choice of plants in planters depend on both the size of the planter and the growing conditions where the pot has to be placed.
The baskets which are kept in the shade and less windy space are easier to look after as they require less watering. You can keep such plants indoor. If you wish to hang the planters outdoor, select a place where the plant can get sufficient sunlight of around 4 to 5 hours.You can have flowering/green plants/drippings in hanging planters.
Trust Basket Hanging Planters
Trust Basket offers a variety of hanging garden pots online in different colours and lace finishing. Our collection of hanging garden pots are not only ornamental, but also have high functional value.
The hanging flower pots are like decorative items that are hung in the garden or inside your house that adds aesthetics to your interior. Our planters are made of galvanized metal and provides high radiance in terms of superior finish quality, with powder-coated paint finish. So, they can be kept outside throughout the year.
Balcony hanging pots are designed with detachable chains, so you can use them as both table top and hanging planter. Moreover, as our hanging flower pots are made from galvanized metal, you can easily clean them with wet cloth.
Our hanging plant holders are available in 4 different colours (red, blue, teal and yellow) in set of 2 and set of 4. Coco liner hanging planters made of metal are the best decorative planters for your balcony. You can buy our hanging garden pots online at pocket-friendly rates. Contact our customer support to select the colours of the hanging plant pots you choose.
Top Tips for Creating a Hanging Garden
- For outdoor garden, select a place that gets4 to 5 hours of sunlight. Hang the planters at a height that is comfortable for you to water daily.
- Fill the balcony hanging planters with a good enriched potting mix.
- Plant directly in the container or use secondary planters like plastic liner to extend the durability of the planters.
- Frequent watering is the most important part of caring for hanging basket plants. As with most containers, hanging plant pots should be watered at least once in two days.
- For the best results, ensure that the plants size and growth is suitable for the planters of your choice.
- Good trailing flower plants that you can plant in hanging flower pots are gerbera, pansy, and petunia. Make a note to remove dead flower heads which will make your plant look best and also encourage more flowering.
- Not only flowers, strawberries and tomatoes also grow extremely well in hanging baskets and are easy to pick.
Trust Basket is the best e-store to buy hanging pots online in India. We also have various other gardening supplies such as kitchen waste compost bin, decorative bamboo plants, hand trowel, cauliflower seeds, marigold orange seeds and mint seeds. Explore our website to buy hanging pots and plants online.
You May Be Also Interested In: Kitchen Waste Compost Bin, Decorative bamboo plants, Hand Trowel, Cauliflower seeds, Marigold orange seeds, Mint Seeds
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Which plants are suitable for hanging planters?
A variety of plants can be grown in the hanging planters. The choice of plant depends on both the size of the planter as well as the growing conditions of the plant where the pot has to be placed.
2. Which are good places to hang hanging planter pots?
Hanging planter pots are perfect for balcony. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor gardening.
3. How can I take care of balcony hanging planter pots?
If you want to hang the planter pots outdoor, choose a place where the plant can get proper sunlight for up to 4 to 5 hours. You can fill the balcony hanging pots with good enriched potting mix. Hang the pots at a height where you can comfortably water the plants. You should also remove the dead flower heads which will not only make your plant look beautiful but also encourage more flowering.
4. Can I use hanging planter pots indoors?
Yes, you can use hanging planting pots inside your house that add a touch of style to your interior.
5. Is there any option to use balcony hanging pots as table top?
Yes, balcony hanging pots come equipped with detachable chains so you can use them as both table top and hanging planter.