About Balcony Flower Pots
Growing flowers in indoor or outdoor flower pots is a very satisfying way to beautify your household and it's a great way to get started with gardening.
Here's what you'll need to get started with flower gardening
- Plant pots are available in all sorts of materials and sizes. So, when you go for flower pot online shopping, select a suitable size.
- Colourful pots will give a great look with colourful flowers
- Excess Water must be drained out, else your plants won’t survive. So, select a planter that has a drainage hole at the bottom.
- Hanging and balcony flower pots will give an attractive look to your garden
Potting soil for the planters: Potting soil is lightweight and rich in nutrients with fertilizer already mixed in it. Don't use normal soil that contains lots of stones and lumps. It is not good for growing plants.
Plant food: For both indoor and outdoor gardening, plant food is very essential. The plant grows well with the use of good fertilizer and sufficient watering.
Flower plant: While selecting a flower plant, preferably choose annual plants, which bloom all-round the year. Other flower plants like perennials and shrubs will bloom in certain seasons.
Most popular flower plants to grow in fancy flower pots:
Here are some ideas to design the container
- Single colour
Use a hanging or balcony flower pot with the same type of flowers for a bright colour. A pot full of gaillardia or trailing petunias flowing out of hanging basket will look beautiful.
- Multi colour
You can also plant different flower plants like petunia, zinnia, portulaca in a single container. It will give you a variety of different colours in the same tray.
- Mixed colour
If you're more adventurous, try planting various flowers like aster mixed, balsam mixed, calendula in a large planter. Most annual flowers can be planted in the single pot. Get creative, choose colours you like that complement each other.
Planting flower plants
Once you have selected a beautiful plant, the next step is to buy flower pots. Select a suitable container with a drainage hole, so the excess water will flow out preventing your plant from rotting. You can buy flower pots online and use them for growing flowering plants directly or you can start from seeds.
If you want to grow the plant from seeds, then you have to buy good quality seeds from a trusted company. Here are some suggestions for planting seeds:
- Select a container based on the growth and type of the plant.
- Choose good potting soil which supports the plants to grow well.
- Sow the seeds 1.5 inches deep in the container and keep the planter in a place, where you get 2 to 3 hours of sunlight. Once the plants start growing, you can shift the container to your balcony or backyard
Trust Basket Flower Pots Online
We are a trusted name in the industry as we offer supreme quality flower pots for sale at the best prices. Our range of products are ideal to enhance the beauty of the indoor /outdoor garden. In addition to this, we check these products for quality parameters to gauge their defect-free nature. You can buy pot online from our e-store at industry-leading prices.
Trust Basket is the best online store to buy flower pots online in India. We also have other essential gardening supplies such as Calendula seeds, Capsicum green seeds, Gaillardia seeds, Coir Pith / Coco Peat, Coloured Pebbles, Cucumber American black seeds, and more. Explore our website to buy indoor and outdoor flower pots and decorate your garden.
You May Be Also Interested In : Calendula seeds, Capsicum green seeds, Gaillardia seeds, Coir Pith / Coco Peat, Coloured Pebbles, Cucumber american black seeds
Popular Searches: Garden Accessories for Sale, Compost Bin India, Plastic Flower Pots Online, Contemporary Plant Pots, Hanging Pots Online, Colourful Plant Pots, Bird Feeders Online, Rectangular Planters Online, Small Pots Online, Flower Pots Online, Kitchen Waste Compost Bin, Balcony Railing Planter
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Which flower plants can be grown in pots?
2. Can I get flowerpots along with seeds?
Yes, you can purchase flowerpots in any size, colour and material along with seeds from TrustBasket.
3. How can I use flowerpots for decoration?
Here are some ideas to use flowerpots for decoration:
- Hanging or balcony flower pots can be used with same type of flowers for a bright colour effect. A hanging pot full of Gaillardia or Petunias will look beautiful.
- You may plant different flowering plants like Petunia, Zinnia, etc. in a single container. A variety of different colours of flowers in the same pot will be mesmerizing.
- You may try planting various flowers such as Aster mixed, Balsam mixed, Calendula, etc. in a large sized pot. Most annual flowers can be easily planted in a single pot. You can explore your creativity by choosing colours which complement each other.
4. What are the different types of flowerpots available at your online store?
Flowerpots are available in all sorts of sizes and materials like metal, plastic, etc.
5. How can I grow flowering plants from seeds?
If you want to grow the plant from seeds, then you must buy good quality seeds from a trusted company. Here are the steps for planting seeds:
- Select an appropriate pot based on the type of the plant.
- Choose nutrient enriched potting soil which supports the plant growth.
- Sow the seeds up to 1.5 inches deep in the soil and keep the pot in a place, where it gets at least 2 to 3 hours of indirect sunlight. Once the plant starts growing, you can keep the plant pot in your balcony or backyard.
Read Gardening Tips