About Flower Pots
Growing flowers in pots is a very satisfying way to brighten up your back yard, and it's a great way to get started with gardening.
Here's what you'll need to get started flower gardening
- All sorts of materials available, so select suitable size which you can handle
- Colourfull pots will give a great look with colourfull flowers.
- Water must be able to drain out, or your plants will drown. So select a planter which has a drainage hole at the bottom
- Hanging and railing flower pots will give an attractive look for your garden.
Potting soil for the planters: Potting soil is light weighted and is rich in nutrients and some fertilizer will be already mixed in it. Don't use the normal soil which contains lots of stones and lumps. These are never good for growing plants.
Plant food: For both indoor and outdoor garden, Plant food is essential to the success of container gardening. The faster a plant grows the more fertilizer and water is required.
Flower plant: while selecting a flower plant better to choose annual plants which can bloom all over the year. Other flower plants like perennials and shrubs will bloom in the certain season.
Most popular flower plants grown in the container.
Here are some ideas to design the container
1. Single colour
Fill a container with the same type of flowers for a bright colour. A pot full of gaillardia or trailing petunias flowing out of hanging basket will give a blossom look for your garden.
2. Multi colour
You can also select multi colour flowers like petunia, zinnia, portulaca. This will give you a variety of different colours in the same tray. So you can distribute evenly in the container
3. Mixed colour
if you're more adventurous try mixed flowers like aster mixed, balsam mixed, calendula mixed..etc. Most annual flowers can be potted in the single pot. So be creative, choose colors you like that complement each other.
Planting flower plants
Once you have done with the selection of beautiful plant the next step is to buy flower pots. Select a suitable container, which has a drainage hole. So the excess of water will flow out, which prevents your plant from rotting. You can buy a flower plant which are available at your nearest nursery and plant them directly or you can start from the seed.
If you have the plan to grow from the seed, then you have to buy a trusted seeds from the represented company. So you can get 100 % result. Here are some of the suggestions for planting seeds.
- Select a container depending upon the growth and type of the plant
- Choose a good potting soil, which supports the plants to grow well.
- Sow the seeds 1.5 inches deep in the container and keep in the place, where you can get 2 to 3 hours of sunlight. Once the plants starts growing you can shift the container to your balcony or back yard.
Trust Basket Flower Pots online
We have been recognized as a trusted name in the industry engaged in offering supreme quality Flower Pots online to the customers. Our range of products is ideal to enhance the beauty of the indoor /outdoor gardening. In addition to this, we check these products on certain standard parameters to gauge their defect-free nature, before their delivery at the client's premises. We offer these pots to the customers at industry-leading prices.