To grow plants indoor we need to look at some measures and make it look beautiful. Check out these tips to have a successful and beautiful indoor garden.
- Look for the best place in the house for each plant.
- The ideal spot for plants are in front of a large window facing east or west, filtered if necessary through a net scrim curtain
- If you have a plant that thrives on lots of sun, place it on a windowsill facing north or north-east.
- Check soil moisture regularly and inspects leaves to check they are not being burnt
- Ferns and other moisture-loving plants do best in vaporous rooms like bathrooms
- Water the plants from the bottom and every pot should have holes in the bottom through which the water is absorbed
- If you don't want your plant to die of heat or cold, avoid placing it in draughty areas or near ducted heat or A/C outlets.
- Get fluorescent lights which helps the seeds to germinate faster.
- Use colourful pots to beautify your garden. You can purchase decorative pots from the nearby store or from online stores.