House plants in decorative plant pots will not only enhance the aesthetic appeal of your space but also play a significant role in your overall health as they absorb harmful pollutants. Studies have proven that indoor plants can reduce stress levels, boost your mood, improve concentration and productivity. Whether you own a small apartment or a lavish house, by introducing indoor decorative plant pots into your home, you will notice improvements in your health as well as overall happiness.
Tips for Styling your Interior with Plants
- Fill Empty Corners with Indoor Plants
If you have some annoying corners in your house which look bare when empty but too stuffed up when you try to fill them, plants can be a great solution. Give depth to that space by arranging attractive plants like succulents, orchids, pothos, snake plant, etc. at different heights.
- Embrace your Shelves and Ceilings
Adding living elements to your shelves, tabletops and ceilings is indeed an effortless way to rejuvenate your space with new energy. The draping plants like ivy and fern can create a perfect jungle vibe even in limited spaces.
- Invest in Stylish Decorative Pots
Don’t shy away from choosing decorative garden pots in different colors, shapes and materials which can add a touch of beauty to your personal space. You may group the pots of the same or contrasting colors having varied shapes to create a focal point. You may also buy a variety of plant stands to bring the plants closer to the eye height near a sitting area.
- Choose Unique Plants
Indoor plants come in various sizes, shapes and colors, providing innumerable options to choose something unique and exciting. Air plants like Xerographica and Tillandsia Cyanea are known as living sculptures and can truly be a treat to the eyes. You may place an indoor tree in the dining or living room to create a juxtaposition of earthy vibes in your home.
Benefits of Indoor Plants
- Indoor plants help you feel calmer and lower your blood pressure.
- Plants help you increase your creativity as well as productivity.
- Indoor plants have the potential to eliminate the air of common toxic pollutants like benzene and formaldehyde.
- They improve the relative humidity, optimize the room temperature and screen the unattractive areas of your space.
- By surrounding yourself with indoor plants, you create a natural, living sanctuary where you feel much safer and protected.
- Some indoor plants like aloe vera can provide various healing benefits.
Plants can breathe a new life into your space without feeling cluttered. So, decorate your house with a blend of large and small indoor plants to give your family a healthy living environment. Be daring! Choose the plants and pots according to your available space, location and mood that you are trying to create. You can buy seeds, gardening kits, stands, manure, pesticides, gardening accessories and a wide variety of colorful decorative pots online from Trust Basket and breathe new life into your home interior!