How to Grow » Balcony Garden
A hardy tropical flowering plant that requires less maintenance and feeds on lots of sunshine - sounds perfect for bringing into any Indian home.
If you're looking for a flowering plant that will thrive in our hot and humid Indian climate, the sunflower is the one to go with.
Can trees be grown in pots?
No. That’s because trees refer to woody trunks with lateral branches that grow to considerable heights, which pots cannot hold.
Human minds have been enthralled by it for generations. Its smell and petals have served as a source of inspiration for artists of all genres.
Imagine a family of achievers with a professor, a doctor, a lawyer, and an award-winning film-maker, and then they have a cousin who is a college dropout and works with an NGO.
Growing Mogra in your garden or balcony is super easy. Here's what you'll learn here.
- How do you grow Mogra at home?
- How can you make Mogra bloom more?
- Pro-level gardening and care tips for Mogra plants
- The best fertilizer to use for Mogra plants
- Where to place Mogra plants at home for best Vastu?