All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
About Hybrid Garlic Chives Seeds
Garlic chives form neat grass like clumps of tubular leaves that contribute an Garlic flavour to salads, soups, egg dishes and others. Garlic chives are cool season crop which can be planted in early spring. Here are few simple steps which you can follow to grow chives in your garden.
From seeds to sprouting beginning guide
When it comes to choose, Hybrid garlic chives India make sure you buy the seeds from a trusted supplier and its good practice to go through the reviews and be guided by an experienced person when it can be all about buy Organic garlic chives online India and getting information about growing.
Here are some few simple steps to grow Garlic Chives easily
- Garlic chives prefers more sun
- Soil needs to be fertile moist and well draining. Before planting incorporate 3 to 4 inches of vermi compost.
- For an head start, Start the seeds indoor 8 to 10 weeks before the last spring. Transplants need good growth before being set in the garden.
- Plant seeds 1/4 inch deep the spacing should be 4 to 6 inches apart in all directions.
Choosing the pot/land and soil
When it comes to choosing planters they come in different shapes and size it’s up to you to choose but prefer quite a big one. It’s good a container with a drainage hole which prevents damaging the plant in case of over watering. Check our terracotta’s which give a formal look for indoor as well as for outdoor plantation.
Avoid using soil found near your place as they bloom with a rich potting mix. Check our potting mix which includes compost and fertilizer content. In case you want to plant them on land choose a place where the plant gets sufficient sunlight and space to grow. Use a garden rake to rake the area 2-3 times with fertilizer and compost before you sow the seeds, moist the soil by watering not making it wet
Basic care till Harvest
- It is important to provide Garlic chives consistent watering throughout the season for high yield.
- Use Mulch to conserve moist and to avoid weeds
- For good yield add organic fertilizers such as vermi compost
- Minimal care is needed for fully grown plants.
- After the flower bloom, remove them to avoid the seeds spreading all over your garden.
- Garlic chives will grow to be 12 to 15 inches tall and may spread a foot across.
- Remember to divide the plants every 3 to 4 years in the spring. Chives are much more productive if divided regularly
- garlic chives are ready for harvest, 30 days after your transplant or 60 days after transplanting
- Be sure to cut the leaves down to the base leaving 1 to 2 inches of the soil when harvesting
- Harvest 3 to 4 times during the first year. In subsequent year cut plants back monthly.
- Store the chives in a cool Place.
Pests and diseases
Common diseases white rot and mil dew. We recommend you to spray “Neem oil” twice a day after watering as they are best remedy to avoid pests and diseases.
Trust Basket Hybrid Garlic chives India
Our enterprise is engaged in offering a qualitative assortment of Hybrid Garlic chives seeds. Generally used as an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies
- Safe usage