All about growing Palak in your garden Make your garden beautiful by growing this palak/spinach plants. Palak is a rich source of vitamin B, C, E and healthiest source of nutrients and minerals. Us...
About Hybrid Parsley seeds
Parsley is the world's most popular herb,this is in the same family as dill. This herb is used in soups, sauces and salads. Parsley also promotes health benefits since it’s rich in iron and vitamins A and C.
From Seed to sprouting beginner guide
When it comes to choose, Organic Parsley seeds online make sure you buy the seeds from a trusted supplier and its good practice to go through the reviews and be guided by an experienced person when it can be all about buy Hybrid Parsley seeds India and getting information about growing.
Here are some few simple steps to grow dill easily
- Sow Parsley seeds about ¼-inch deep and 18 inches apart in rich soil, then gently rake the seeds into the soil.
- Parsley does not grow well when transplanted, so start the seeds fresh in the garden in early summer. Make sure to shelter the plants from strong winds.
- After 10 to 14 days, the plants should appear in the soil. Wait another 10 to 14 days, then thin the plants to about 12 to 18 inches apart.
- In your garden, plant parsley next to your tomato or corn.
- Water the plants freely during the growing season.
- In order to ensure a season-long fresh supply of parsley, continue sowing seeds every few weeks. For an extended harvest, do not allow flowers to grow on the plants.
- If the soil remains undisturbed throughout the growing season, more parsley plants will grow the next season.
Choosing the pot/land and soil
Once you have decided to start gardening, selecting a planter is very important. Here are some tips to buy pots for plants
There are many features to be considered while selecting a plant pots online below are some of them.
- Depending upon the indoor/outdoor gardening select a suitable size and type of planter which is suitable for your space.
- If you have planned for outdoor gardening select a planter which can withstand in all season.
- Be sure to select a planter with drainage hole at the bottom so the excess of water will flow out, this prevents your plant from drowning.
- Hanging and railing pots will give an attractive look for your garden
Never use soil found around your place for growing, as it lacks in nutrients. If you want to use soil alone check our organic fertilizer else coco peat based potting mix which holds fertilizer as well as compost content in it. The major advantage of using coco peat based potting mix is it retains moisture content and you will not have to invest for fertilizer/compost.
When the leaf stem have three segments, parsley is ready to be harvested. Cut leaves from the outer portions of the plant whenever you need them. Leave the inner portions of the plant to mature
If you need fresh parsley throughout the winter, you can replant the parsley plant in a pot and keep it in sunny window
Step 4: Pests and Diseases
Common diseases are leaf spot, aphids. You can use Neem oil a natural remedy to control pests and diseases, just got to spray it twice a day after watering. Avoid over watering and excess fertilizing.
Trust Basket Hybrid Parsley Seeds India
Our organization is engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Hybrid tomato Seeds. Furthermore, these quality seeds help the vegetables to grow in good sized shapes; it also ensures their taste and freshness. Our range of seeds satisfies the vegetable cultivation requirements of the esteemed clients spread across the nation.
- Very efficient
- Easy to use
- Good absorption