How to Grow
How to use Banana peels in plants as Homemade Liquid Fertilizer
Banana peels are as useful as the banana. They contain antifungal, antibiotic and enzymatic properties that can be put to good use. They contain nutrients that are essential for healthy potted plants. However, they don't contain everything your plant needs. As they decompose, banana peels add potassium as well as small amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus and magnesium to the soil in a similar fashion as a slow-release homemade fertilizer. Organic matter like banana peels returned to the soil helps activate microbes which in turn release the minerals into the soil so the plants.
How to prepare Banana Peel Tea
1. Put those peels in a jar and fill it with water.
2. Leave it for two days.
3. Then drain all the water into another container. This water is nothing but Banana Peel Tea. Spray it on your plants.
How to prepare Peeled Banana Powder
1. Take the peels in a container.
2. Drying up the peel.
3. Then grinding them thoroughly in a grinder. Sprinkle the homemade fertilizer on your plants.
How to prepare Banana homemade Liquid fertilizer
Materials required: Banana Peels, Eggshells, Epsom Salt
Quantity : 3 egg shells, 1 tbsp Epsom salt, Water, 1litre Spray bottle
1. Place the peels in the sun, on a parchment paper, or in any other container, so that you can remove the dried pieces easily.
2. These peels must be dried until they turn black.
3. After they are completely dried, place those peels and eggshells in the blender and make them into a fine powder hence homemade fertilizer helps the plants.
4. Now add Epsom salt and banana peel powder to the spray bottle, and fill it with water.
5. Thoroughly shake the bottle, so that the material inside dissolves into the water.
6. Now spray the homemade liquid fertilizer to your plants.
Do not spray the liquid fertilizer mixture directly on plants, that are in complete sunlight, instead spray into the soil around the plant.
Popular Searches: Garden Accessories for Sale, Compost Bin India, Plastic Flower Pots Online, Contemporary Plant Pots, Hanging Pots Online, Colourful Plant Pots, Bird Feeders Online, Rectangular Planters Online, Small Pots Online, Flower Pots Online, Kitchen Waste Compost Bin, Balcony Railing Planter
I had no idea that banana peels can be used as fertilizer, thanks for sharing these article! It helps a lot.
I am growing tomatoes indoors until I get them big enough, and it’s warm enough to plant outside. I thought your banana eggshell and Epsom salts would help. What do you think? How much Epsom salts, egg shells, and banana peels?
I have used a banana peel, freshly peeled, in my blender filled with water and blended it and put it on my indoor plants. It works wonders.
Gardening is my passion, l feel affection to my plants as my children. I need more elaborate explaination how to grow home kitchen garden on easy steps,because I have to manage everything lncluding money and matter,
Sir i ordered hanging pots for balconey but when i recieved yoyr box these pits are of iron.if we put soil in it direct it will pik rust kya is pot mei mitti se ppahle poly bag ya gunny bag lagana padega ya mitti ke gamle mei plant laga kar inke ander rakna hai pls give suggestion thanks
Very informative, cheap n easily available.